$1800.00

email for complete details
lars.sternberg@softride.com

chunga

Chimp
Mar 21, 2003
seattle
Wigga said:
either that yadayadayada is a bunch of crap or a lot of people are trying to rip people off

Are you heckling for pricing my bike too low? Should I say it is in "like new condition", "barley used" and try and sell it for 3,500? Like some of the other Intenses around. I guess I'm trying to rip people off.
1,800 is an honest price for my bike. It is used. It has been ridden hard. But it has been well taken care of. Has the used bike marketplace gotten so bad that because I'm not trying to take you for as much as I can get, it has got to be a piece of sh*t. Or broken or something.
Eat it bro.

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
chunga said:
Are you heckling for pricing my bike too low? Should I say it is in "like new condition", "barley used" and try and sell it for 3,500? Like some of the other Intenses around. I guess I'm trying to rip people off.
1,800 is an honest price for my bike. It is used. It has been ridden hard. But it has been well taken care of. Has the used bike marketplace gotten so bad that because I'm not trying to take you for as much as I can get, it has got to be a piece of sh*t. Or broken or something.
Eat it bro.
WERD! :thumb:

chunga said:
Eat it bro.

hey wigga, your talking about my bro, hes a good guy..I helped him get that bike. It is a sweet rig, and lars maintained it. And being one of hte sickest riders in the NW.....the companys that sponsored(gave him free ****) it has been loved!...so dont be a dikk!