Quantcast

Interbike 2011- Let us know what you want to see

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Interbike starts next weekend!!! I'll be there with Sicklines all week and we would love to hear from you throughout the week about what you would like to see.

I will be taking requests and questions via my Twitter at @RUFUSPHOTO and we will be live tweeting and live updates based on what you want.

Please be sure to follow @RUFUSPHOTO and @sick_lines for up to the minute coverage of Interbike. There might even be a few contests along the way for twitter and facebook followers.

What would you like to see from Interbike?

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
A Cervelo R5 CA fully built w/ SUPER-RECORD. I just want to see another $20K+ bike please. After you shoot it, look em dead in the eyes and ask if this will allow you to win the Tour. They like that question a lot! Any other crazy spendy rigs you see. Oh the Profile Elite hubs they have MTB versions out now!

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
A Cervelo R5 CA fully built w/ SUPER-RECORD. I just want to see another $20K+ bike please. After you shoot it, use CARDS BTW. Look em dead in the eyes and ask if this will allow you to win the Tour. They like that question a lot! Any other crazy spendy rigs you see. Oh the Profile Elite hubs they have MTB versions out now!
I rode one of the Garmin/Cervelo ones last month while on a training ride/shoot with Garmin. It was with full Red though and was AMAZING!!!

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
I rode one of the Garmin/Cervelo ones last month while on a training ride/shoot with Garmin. It was with full Red though and was AMAZING!!!
Nice!

6LBS and $50K hmmm. It should be there. Also those CARBON DH Wheels may make a showing those may be cool.

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I will also be shooting a bunch of road and CX stuff if anyone is interested as I am a bit of a roadie now since being out here.

toowacky

Monkey
Feb 20, 2010
Pac NW
XX gripshift. the guy who won the XC world champs had them but they werent at Eurobike.
Not my cup of tea, but, there are some 10-speed shifters available...

There are these (via BikeRumor earlier this year):

DK-Lites, the Asian distributor for them, sent over some images of the Recon CX-10 (SRAM) and SXTR (Shimano Dynasys) 10 speed twist shifters. If you’re interested, you can contact DK-Lite’s Doddy on their facebook page. Price is $45 plus $15.90 shipping to the U.S.

Runner

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
CT
Anything new from Rudy Project if they have a booth. Their home page mentions a new 2012 collection coming this fall and I need new glasses

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
The new glory
http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/glory/9039/48911/

Not my cup of tea, but, there are some 10-speed shifters available...

There are these (via BikeRumor earlier this year):

yeah, ive seen those already but they looks like crap. it looks like something SRAM had 10+ years ago on their mid-range products.

these are the new XX's

I'd like to see it move anywhere but Las Vegas.
2nded.
i think its also stupid that Outerbike is is less then a month after I-Bike and in Utah :think:
they really need to have something on the east coast again for those that cant make it to the hell hole called LV

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Heading out tomorrow. Make sure to make your suggestions via Twitter at @RUFUSPHOTO and @Sick_lines as well as facebook.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Hey guys... I'll be out there Tuesday - Thurs night or Friday morning.
I'll try to keep my RM gear on when possible, so if you see me, say HI!!