Quantcast

Interbike anyone?

speedbump

Chimp
Mar 27, 2003
Methow Valley, WA
Just curious who might be headed for Interbike. I'll be skipping the Dirt Demo this year, but will be there for most all three days of the show. My wife is joining me this year and it will be her first time at the show so I'm hoping her fresh eyes will ease some of my "same old, same old" feeling that I usually have.

speedbump said:
Just curious who might be headed for Interbike. I'll be skipping the Dirt Demo this year, but will be there for most all three days of the show. My wife is joining me this year and it will be her first time at the show so I'm hoping her fresh eyes will ease some of my "same old, same old" feeling that I usually have.
Skipping the Dirt Demo? What are you thinking? I'll be there Tuesday AM to ride (and also to film for one of my clients), staying through late-night on Thursday.

Take her to the Freeride/NWD6 premiere on Wednesday night...don't tell me that either one of you would be bored by that!

face

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
northern utah
bikegrrl said:
Skipping the Dirt Demo? What are you thinking? I'll be there Tuesday AM to ride (and also to film for one of my clients), staying through late-night on Thursday.

Take her to the Freeride/NWD6 premiere on Wednesday night...don't tell me that either one of you would be bored by that!
woot woot! bike demo is gonna be sick. :D staying tuesday and wednesday cant miss school unfortunetley :mumble:

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
mplutodh1 said:
I'll be there with the crew from the Broken Spoke, Tues night- Friday night
Was that you in the Herald a couple weeks ago?

Anyhow, Interbike is getting between me, Iron Horse, and my swingarm, so I'm a little bitter about it and won't be going.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
bikegrrl said:
Does anyone know details about the DJ or DH demo areas, i.e. are there big and little DJ lines? Last time I hit Interbike, you had to take everything on the XC trails...
Last year the Kona dirt jump area up the hill had some really big doubles.
I wanted to jump them, but was on a weird bike.
This year there are supposed to be new dirt jumps close to the dirt expo area.