Quantcast

Interbike Dirt Demo question

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
I've always kinda passed up on the dirt demo bec outdoor in Vegas is always like basking in the furnace.

My question is, can you bring personal bikes in the dirt demo expo? I can't remember..

Stop by at the Hutchinson dirt demo booth and say hello.

06 Stuff..
Nice to see some testing input get implemented on the real thing...when Octopus slept with Bulldog, you get a Barracuda (Piranha is the semi-slick version).

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
stiksandstones said:
I have brought my own bike to the demo before.
coo. I just can't remember bec whenever I have gone in the past, I've always been the booth rat trolling around the demo bikes. Thanks stik and congrats to your new litter.

Supa8

Monkey
May 3, 2002
Middle of MA
Orvan said:
I've always kinda passed up on the dirt demo bec outdoor in Vegas is always like basking in the furnace.

My question is, can you bring personal bikes in the dirt demo expo? I can't remember..

Stop by at the Hutchinson dirt demo booth and say hello.

06 Stuff..
Nice to see some testing input get implemented on the real thing...when Octopus slept with Bulldog, you get a Barracuda (Piranha is the semi-slick version).

How are the sidewalls? I loved the Octo's but the thin sidewalls finally got to me. Way to many pinch flats.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Supa8 said:
How are the sidewalls? I loved the Octo's but the thin sidewalls finally got to me. Way to many pinch flats.
Thin? On the 2.5 tubeless? I haven't had issues and I have ran mine (several on several bikes) without any sidewall issues. Pinch flats? -run higher pressure or go tubeless. :p

I'm glad Hutchie is retaining the Octo sideknobs for 2006. Those lugs are tough and grippy.

Supa8

Monkey
May 3, 2002
Middle of MA
Orvan said:
Thin? On the 2.5 tubeless? I haven't had issues and I have ran mine (several on several bikes) without any sidewall issues. Pinch flats? -run higher pressure or go tubeless. :p

I'm glad Hutchie is retaining the Octo sideknobs for 2006. Those lugs are tough and grippy.
2.3"s Tubeless. I am guessing the 2.5" have a different sidewall?

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
Orvan said:

i never had a pinch flat either. except my front tire came off once. otherwise i love the tire. when are the 06's going on sale?