Quantcast

Interbike Next Week

hilldown

Chimp
Aug 30, 2005
Oroville, CA
Any Monkeys going to Interbike? I have never been to Vegas, or Interbike so I get to have both for the first time. Anyway, I cant wait until next week. The shop I work at is sending myself and another employee down to check out some new brands and shop for new products. Not to mention hit up the club scene and thow some money away! Hope to see some monkeys down there.

Ben

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Oohhhhh yes!!! Please bring back some pics please. Especially the sinister bikes tent focusing on the splinter mx.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
yet another Interbike...yay... :rolleyes:

I'll be there...so will dante, so will dw...etc, etc.

Should be a Monkeypalooza.

For all interested, we shall have like 10ea Sundays, MkIII, & Azure @ Dirt Demo. Also, on Wed & Thu at the show at 2pm at Iron Horse booth will be a dw-link seminar to get yerselves edumacated!

-ska todd

Sep 10, 2001
Todd,
Get your forks?

See you out there....

Like you said... Another Interbike... But, according to the guys that don't go, we don't actually work, right? LOL

Brian

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
biker3 said:
Ill take 1 ano black sunday USA . Todd please tell Sean to respond the my sponserhouse proposal ASAP.

Those bikes are so sick.
I concur! (meaning check mine too...)

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
jake133 said:
That white Sunday is so beautiful. Thanks for the pictures, what is the shock on the white Sunday ?
looks like a dhx. whats the weight of that bike? i am e-guessing that is about 38lbs??

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
the red DK swiss new for bikes, they are thier to compete wiht deemax they are again the new Dk Swiss FR350

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
ska todd said:
yet another Interbike...yay... :rolleyes:
Dork demo rules!

BTW, did you call stern show...I am not all that down with my new york lingo but a guy named "TODD" called in yesterday from Hauppage...isnt that your neck of the woods? sounded like you too...

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
Adam Novatt said:
the red DK swiss new for bikes, they are thier to compete wiht deemax they are again the new Dk Swiss FR350
I don't know about competing with DeeMax since they're not tubeless but they are just red/orange colored DT 6.1 rims with the DT 440 (Freeride) hubs and Alpine III spokes. The complete wheels are called the FR2350 because they supposedly weigh 2350 grams.

edit: Just wanted to add that the new matte/satin finishes on several of the frames looks amazing in person. I was really impressed with them and especially the red/maroon color on the ?7point5?

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
I'll be there for sure. the entire show.....great :mumble: & i have to actually work this time :dead: lucky me. :mumble:
stop by the Utopia booth. i'll be in & out there the whole week.

otherwise i'll be cruising around the floor (hung over), looking for peope who used (or stole) my photos.
I'm also gonna be job huntin. yippie!

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
stiksandstones said:
BTW, did you call stern show...I am not all that down with my new york lingo but a guy named "TODD" called in yesterday from Hauppage...isnt that your neck of the woods? sounded like you too...
Ha...ya IH is one town over from Hauppauge. Twasn't me though. Didn't listen to Stern this mornin.

-ska todd

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
I won't be making it out this year, but my Sinister Splinter ER will be there, all dressed up in it's Interbike finery.

I miss it, but at least now I'll have a picture of my bike!

I am going to miss riding at Bootleg for sure, but I can get all my bike industry bussiness done a lot cheaper and simpler via fax, phone and email.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
they are new from dt swiss they are called i believe the fr2350. some of Dt swiis riders have been using them for this year, and they will be out on the market for 06

RPG

Monkey
Jun 14, 2004
All over New England
I heard DW mention something about a Type 6. Any info on that. I love the sundays btw. That is my next DH ride. Had to sell mine due to a few new family members entering my clan.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
RPG said:
I heard DW mention something about a Type 6. Any info on that. I love the sundays btw. That is my next DH ride. Had to sell mine due to a few new family members entering my clan.
Yeah what's the scoop on the Type 6?

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001

Ano Black 17"

(sorry for the flat tire & Dante's hand)

@ Dirt Demo will also be:

Red Sunday w/ Air Boxxer
Ano Black Sunday w/ Boxxer Team
Blue Sunday w/ 888 RC2X

jake133 said:
Thanks for the pictures, what is the shock on the white Sunday ?
DHX 5.0

Jestere said:
Hey Todd, is there going to be a upcharge for the black ano?
Yes, price TBD

dhkid said:
whats the weight of that bike? i am e-guessing that is about 38lbs??
ya, it's flipping light...didn't have time to weight though

MMcG said:
Yeah what's the scoop on the Type 6?
Can't tell ya

partsbara said:
nice todd... what size it the yellow (and white) sunday ???
white in pic = 17"
yellow = 19"

-ska todd