Quantcast

interbike

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
DHS said:
yea was looking at that today. the new ellsworths are complete jokes...
As expected...

The new Morewood is sweeeet! It comes with the new Cane Creek shock. The new color of the Demo 8 is always pretty nice, too.

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
i like the virtual booths. and there are some pretty cool pictures up already. can't wait for more!

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
what do you guys think about the new intense bike. also did you read about bender hiting a 100 ft gap on his new bike. (AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT I GOT FROM THE COMMENTS ON WWW.NSMB.COM)

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
"Bender, who was seen riding an Ellsworth - is eyeing up a 100 foot vertical drop. "You heard me" was his reply when we said "Pardon?". No gap though - straight down to a steep-ass tranny. A larger version of the Jah Drop near Kamloops from NWD 1. Photo ~ Cam McRae " -NSMB

The 303 looks awsome. What is the ransom made by;the frame shape looks like an enduro?

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
ransom is made by scott. It comes with there new shock and the frame will be either made out of some light asswieght alumanum or someother kind of composit. Or it will be carbon fiber. it is suppose to be the best mix between a low travel freeride bike (closer to xc) or a all dh rave/trail bike.....you can change the suspension between 4-6 inch just by pushing a botom on the handle bar. Check it out on www.scottusa.com or check the review on
http://singletrackworld.com/article.php?sid=1715 . This should answer most of your wuestions about this bike

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Now why don't we have our own Monkey reporter there? C'mon RM, next year we should send someone there with a camera and a laptop.

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
hey what do you guys think of those new brakes/art disc from wtb crazy..but don't those things bend easy there usualy one part that takes a lot of abuse and most would not want to spend around 60-70 dollars on them

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
blt2ride said:
As expected...

The new Morewood is sweeeet! ...
I rode the Morewood Izimu at the dirt demo, as well as the DHR and the new Highline.
The Highline felt a little twitchy , as can be expected from something that is more of a freeride bike. What surprised me was how the Izimu compared to the DHR. Really smooth, and about 8 or more pounds less! And I could actually pedal the Morewood. :)

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
I'm pretty sure I've looked at every picture so far (that I can find) and I must of spotted at least 5 different companies using the same Turner/Kona-ish suspension design.

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
i like the feel of that design and honestly it allows you to have full seatpost extension and keeps the shock weight lower and back as opposed to the highline style mounting where its more forward. the only problem with the kona style is with longer travel the upswinging link limits seatpost adjust more than usual since you have to clear the linkage not just the tire...but for 5-7" its great! i miss my stinky...though it needed a dhx or something more than the vanilla

Man i had to wander over to the pic gallery on mtbr and dayum the IH bike that i think misnamed the 9.9 is sick.
Its the all white bike with the matching 7" 66 and looks like a 7 and 7 all mountain ride or whatever the classification du'jour.
Take a peak, its currently on page 2 of complete bikes. :drool:

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
LOOnatic said:
Man i had to wander over to the pic gallery on mtbr and dayum the IH bike that i think misnamed the 9.9 is sick.
Its the all white bike with the matching 7" 66 and looks like a 7 and 7 all mountain ride or whatever the classification du'jour.
Take a peak, its currently on page 2 of complete bikes. :drool:
you mean the 7Poin9 - yeah that bike is the hot stuff...But I caved in and ordered a 05 7Point instead. check out www.pinkbike.com for a video highlight of IH.