Quantcast

Interesting: Diablo FRP will carry B.O.S. Suspension...?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Bunker chunks gave me a whole bag of shimz, and all the other old parts he got back from when he sent his Roco to PUSH/

I'm gonna be rebuilding and shimming my 5th element this week, I'm considering using the main valve from the Roco (it fits, I already checked).

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Bunker chunks gave me a whole bag of shimz, and all the other old parts he got back from when he sent his Roco to PUSH/

I'm gonna be rebuilding and shimming my 5th element this week, I'm considering using the main valve from the Roco (it fits, I already checked).
whats that got to do with Bos?

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
the plan far as i heard was that a few of the rental bikes would be equipped with BOS (front and rear if i'm not mistaken) as well as some select employees. The idea is that Diablo will be like a testing ground and provide rider support in addition to being the North American distributor...I could be wrong about some of this but keep an eye out for some what Jamis' with BOS suspension...seems like a shame to let some rental rider get to test out what many are calling the top suspension in the industry....

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
the plan far as i heard was that a few of the rental bikes would be equipped with BOS (front and rear if i'm not mistaken) as well as some select employees. The idea is that Diablo will be like a testing ground and provide rider support in addition to being the North American distributor.
provide rider support? thats funy

and why would BOS use a mountain bike park to be their N.A. distributor?

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
provide rider support? thats funy

and why would BOS use a mountain bike park to be their N.A. distributor?
Why are you always so full of hate?

:rolleyes:

Actually, from what I've heard the new bike shop at Diablo will be selling BOS running gear, so what acair said isn't too far off if not right on the money.

Why?

BOS is a company that has incorporated a certain degree of exclusivity into their product branding and corporate profile so in accordance with this, maybe they want to keep the sale of product in limited quantities as they expand into a new foreign market?

Honestly - I don't really know, but damn if that doesn't sound like a possibility... :biggrin:

Last edited:

teeter

Chimp
Dec 26, 2006

I built an "elemoco" for the sunday last week. used the 5th shaft/seal assembly and some of the rebound circuit, and replaced the spv with a modified marz stack. All I can say is buddda.