Quantcast

Interesting find! It was meant to be...

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I walked into the break room to fill up my water bottle and found this on the counter with a sign, "Free to a good home"

It's still sealed, do I eat it?!

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Go for it. Bacon easy mac sounds incredible. I expect a report pronto.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I love me some Kraft M&C but no way I'd eat the "easy mac" stuff. You should go for it. I wonder if the bacon is really "Bacos"?

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I gotta wait a few hours before eating it. I'm lactose intolerant and its going to wreak havoc on my guts. It needs to be closer to quitting time so I can have a clean bathroom near, JUST IN CASE. Regardless, I'll eat it for the rm.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I gotta wait a few hours before eating it. I'm lactose intolerant and its going to wreak havoc on my guts. It needs to be closer to quitting time so I can have a clean bathroom near, JUST IN CASE. Regardless, I'll eat it for the rm.
WTF funniest post evar!

Apparently the 3-1/2 minutes it takes to cook is just to quick for you.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
if you're taking one for the team, then eat it now!

if nothing else, you should have learned that workplace dumps make the best posts here. now man up & flood the tubes

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Here we go

Let's see some of the mix while the pasta cooks.

I picked out some of the "bacon"

DING! Sauce mix dumped in

All mixed up. It smells..... strange. Burned plastic with a hint of bacon.

This was pretty ****ty. I had to sack up and force the last few spoonfuls. If you like chewing bits of your leather belt, maybe you'll like this bacon mac. Thank god it was free.

I can feel that processed garbage stewing in my stomach now. This isn't going to be good.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
if you have true skillz, you'll "return to sender" in the same bowl. might have to improvise a containment rim by daising chaining some paper assholes.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i get the feeling he may have needed rubber gloves, a bushel of lemons, and an out-of-work german pr0n star for cleanup

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Funny stuff. Props for eating that.

I think this thread will ultimately lead to a let down...kinda like BAH's "dog pooping in my yard" thread.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Mind you, I had to commute by bike back home!! My stomach was verrrry unhappy and I hate crapping in strange places. Ever hold in a turd with so much force that your cheeks tremble and start sweating? I emptied OUT and had to do a mid-business flush to prevent a clog.

So what's up rm?

Last edited: