Quantcast

Interesting Galbraith article

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
Nice article, when you are dealing with private property and the owners they arent going to want a bunch of crazy stunts. In an article in the Seattle Times last fall the guys down in Olympia did their own policing of the trails and had their rules NO FM4-Fire, Metal, Man made objects, Motors, and Medivacs.

Over here the Rat Pac trail passed trail with the property manager however the motos and fire danger have led to gates getting closed and as you know some serious trenching on some nice double track.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
I was gonna post this earlier, but didn't. Friction between the WHIMPs and Dan... oh yeah, lots of that. Dan's still pretty cool though, his stuff just isnt as strong as it ought to be.
The picture that goes with the article is really good. Here is a recent picture of me doing the log before it turns in to ladder, then the drop. Just so those of you who don't know what the Stinger is, you can get an idea by this picture.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Did they extend that logride into a bridge?? I want to ride with you at the transition ride-aug 13. I think you will know where all the goods are at!