Quantcast

Interesting photo I took - not biking related

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I like the lightbulb (complete illumination). Plant is a wee bit dark, but balances the shot nicely. Maybe angling from the lower left to the upper right would be cooler? I don't know. It's a good shot. What shutter/stop?

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
partsbara said:
looks to me like a crude attempt to grow mari-jew-wanah... hydroponics... thats some funny lookin tomatoes boy...

someone call the cops
Hahaha

I dont know what I was trying to do, it was just an idea I had and put together. By worth, I mean do you think it is good or not.

Shutter speed: 2-3 seconds I believe, F/5.6.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
narlus said:
doesn't anyone pick up on the fact that you can't typically see the base threads on a lit bulb because it's in the fixture?
Thats what I meant by complete illumination...thought it was kinda neat.

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
Personally, I like this better:

In my opinion, the bulb is too defined when juxtaposed with the plant. But what do I know :thumb:

Great idea, though. And if you want, I will yank my 'version', sorry if it offends . . .

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Haha, your version gave me a bit of a laugh. I was shooting the flowers by themself before I found the bulb. That doesnt look bad, but the bulb adds a bit of interesting-ness to it. :rolleyes: Yeah... I'll take this shot again tomorrow and it will look better I hope.

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
What does it for me is the little circle of light in the middle of the table next to the plant and just above the watermark. That is surreal enough for me. I guess you could crop off a bit of the top blackness in the non-bulb version too.