Quantcast

Internet girls are funny...

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
I occasionally troll some of the online dating sites for entertainment purposes :sneaky:, and I got this letter last night with the following paragraph... I had to share:

"...that reminded me of the days I biked in Bejing to take a GRE class: my two friends and I usually were all nice and quiet girls, but when we got on a bike, we biked like racers. One day we were on our way back from the class, and of course we were riding so fast. All of a sudden one guy who was also riding a bike dashed out of an alley and hit one of us, and it was too late for the other two of us to change directions or to brake, so everyone was "down to earth" in a split of second. My friend's watch was thrown to the other side of the street and my right hand was bleeding. I still have the scar on my hand. But it is good memory. I miss these days.

:p

J

JRB

I nominate this for lame thread of the week. Pretty good, considering it is Tuesday.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crashby said:
You guys are just jealous that I might get a little Asian cuisine in my diet :sneaky: :eviltongu :cool:
"Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
biggins said:
too bad those sights cost money

meh... I spend 50-100 bucks a year.... believe me, a great value for the 'attention' you get in return.. :sneaky:

The paid sites are much much better than the free ones - much less ummmm... traishe...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Crashby said:
LOL :p

Actually, I have found that most of these girls are less experienced than some of the tramps you find "in da clubs"...
or at least thats what they say

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
stosh said:
I've made an avatar change...
I was very confused when I saw Kip as opposed to a monkey humping your hear.
Crashby: my step mom's brother got a mail order bride from the phillipines. he's 60 something and she's 30..something..and she's younger than his daughter. have fun!
*note: when picking an asian don't seem creepy*