Quantcast

internet ruined my life

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
tried hiting on my goats pretending that if she was really not a goat we could run off together, well I lost my words. Grew up with online since 2003 the internet gave me everything, cannot remember much of social interaction before then. :thumb: I know those kids who always had it in their life will be worse. Often I wish they will make a safe alternative but its books have enough stories in them. Aliens abducted me not so long ago, then when I facebooked that story Russia got attacked. If my family didn't use technology migration they might have gotten me. Picked up my cat before he picked himself got a surprise on my nose that wasn't grease. Ritz crackers will always be the best.

Burnt-Orange

Monkey
Jan 5, 2013
CAN I GET A TRANSLATOR OVER HERE !!!!
I didn't understand one thing he tried to say.
maybe its funnier on a delicate blend of weed and cocaine.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Maybe we need to frame our responses in a way that PSP can understand moar clearly?

Ok here goes........

[tardlandia speak]
what you gots to do is next time your see that sucker just totally left hand sandwich him and just tell him to flibbleboof the hell outta it.
that will, it's a ferret!! I miss my car it does the sickest skids at school cos it knows goats are FTW!
Meh... Wait what are grammar? That's what I'm talking about.
I'm lost, who am youI???

Druuuuuggggggggggggggsssss!!!!!!

[/tardlandia speak]

I feel unclean now. :(

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Even if he did, would he remember?

The more important question is, does he have any kids?

Last edited: