Quantcast

Interview #3 done... still it lags on.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
#3 is in the bag. I think it went very well... clocked in at 2.5 hours on saturday around a casual lunch. Still, they havent made me an offer. Supposedly they are going to make their decision this week. I will be out of town on Wed and Thurs, they know this, so I assume I will know before then... hopefully, all this waiting is just like watching water boil.

They were very straight forward though, said to me, "we just want to be straight forward with you here... we havent interviewed anyone else 3 times and we feel like so far you are a very good match for this job". So make me an offer already!

J

JRB

You'll be fine. It sounds like they are going to talk about money amongst themselves and will get back to you.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Agencies go through many, many people and for a senior position, I'm sure they want someone that's going to stick around. (At least until they use you up).

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
stinkyboy said:
Agencies go through many, many people and for a senior position, I'm sure they want someone that's going to stick around. (At least until they use you up).
I've done my research... this place is no Ackerman McQueen style meatgrinder agency. If it were I would have jumped ship after the first interview. Word on the street is, they treat their people well. Go figure.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
golgiaparatus said:
I've done my research... this place is no Ackerman McQueen style meatgrinder agency. If it were I would have jumped ship after the first interview. Word on the street is, they treat their people well. Go figure.
That's what I mean, they're just spending a lot of time making sure you're the next member of the family. Once you start working with someone, many times people change. I hope it all works out.

:dancing: