Quantcast

Introducing.......Baby Manimal #3!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Just one more kid and i'll have the makings for a nice tactical fire team :D

after a long weekend of going back and forth to the hospital, we finally had our 3rd child on monday night around 10pm. Emily Faith "manimal" weighed in at a gargantuan 8lbs 4 oz. Almost 3 pounds heavier than our other two kids at birth. she was so big that she was delivered via c-section. my wife was just too small to push out a baby that big, the baby apparently couldn't get past her pelvis....thus the 4 hour attempt at pushing that didn't work....guess this takes after me :thumb: my wife was a trooper and didn't take any meds until we realized that a normal birth wasn't going to work, then she happily gave into an epidural.

so anyway.......if you have any spare change or bike parts laying around, send them my way....i'll need the $$ :D

here she is

proud daddy manimal holding her for the first time

and the new, bigger, family picture

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Congo Rats!!!

Pic 2... does your wife have a mood-ring-thing on her forehead?

Are you having another someday?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
no...not a mood ring on her head...some kind of super-dee-duper surgical thermometer

and NO! definitely no more kids! i'm getting fixed ASAP. meant to have it done by now but haven't had a chance. should have some time with my vacation here.

i just realized....my middle daughter, is almost 17 months old and barely breaks 15 pounds on a good day. emily is going to dwarf her in a few months :eek:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Dude, make HER get fixed. Keep scalpels away from the boys at all costs. Oh, and nice family. I live in east TN now. We needs to ride yo!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
BurlySurly said:
Dude, make HER get fixed. Keep scalpels away from the boys at all costs. Oh, and nice family. I live in east TN now. We needs to ride yo!

they offered to "fix" her when they had her opened up but i don't want to mess w/ her hormones and junk and a 1hr office visit is a lot easier for me than all the crap she'd have to do.

yes....we do need to ride, unfortunately, my time is super tight now with the new baby and work and school. hit me up on a PM and we'll figure something out.