Quantcast

Ipad keeps getting signed out

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Hmm, I don't really have anything on this end that can control that. It works on all of my mobile devices, including an iPad with IOS7. Can you try clearing your personal data (cache/cookies/etc.) and seeing if that fixes it?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hmm, I don't really have anything on this end that can control that. It works on all of my mobile devices, including an iPad with IOS7. Can you try clearing your personal data (cache/cookies/etc.) and seeing if that fixes it?
i had a similar issue with an android tablet at one point, clearing the cache/cookies seemed to fix it.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I use chrome on my Ipad. When I DLed IOS7 it did some weird thing to safari that would cause it to crash whenever a new window was opened. It simply would never open a new window. The guys at the apple store were stumped, offering the "wipe it clean and start over" solution. Well, messing around with the settings I did find the one setting that was causing this, had to turn off one of the features in it, but Chrome works with no BS, so use that.