Quantcast

Iphone fu?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
So my new, going to solve all my problems Iphone has already shat the bed...well, the apps have anyway. Who has the Iphone fu good enough to solve my issues? Pandora and Mapmyrun wouldnt open on it, although they open just fine on the laptop, so I deleted both and when I went to re-install, the app store is gone...wont load or open at all...anyone?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
So my new, going to solve all my problems Iphone has already shat the bed...well, the apps have anyway. Who has the Iphone fu good enough to solve my issues? Pandora and Mapmyrun wouldnt open on it, although they open just fine on the laptop, so I deleted both and when I went to re-install, the app store is gone...wont load or open at all...anyone?
Just install a Galaxy S5 in your pocket. Done.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Rented an i-phone for my 3 week adventure in Japan. I am in the market for a tablet/personal laptop and thought I would try out an Apple product. My initial feeling was of pure unadulterated hatred. After installing Chrome and Google maps it was only 99.8% pure unadulterated hatred.

Ordered an Asus Transformer tablet

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I always enjoy the inputs of the "Just shitcan it and get a Xxxxx because its more better..." crowd. One (1) input here is helpful, the rest are just hubris...I love the Monkey! Such a collection of well, uhh...people....