Quantcast

iplayoutside.com?

RDU

Chimp
Apr 6, 2002
RDU
Originally posted by BigMike
At the race this weekend at Massanutten, they were pushing iplayoutside.com....but, It wont load on my computer :confused:
Same here. problem is on their server;)

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
i have like 3 pics of me i think. and alot of pics of other people. ill have them up tomorow. i got one or two from a guy from team sei i think. loooked like the turners they were using.

I got 1st place with a time of 4:09. thought it was pretty good but i had a really bad run. i was really pissed about it. stupid goggles. hadnt used em any when i was practicing the course then i used em during my run and didnt have a good range of vision and idk. just made the course different and harder to pay attention.

heres a pic that i have right now.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
The race was fun, and it being my first DH race it now has me hooked :)

I heard horror stories of the rain, but there was none this year. Practice e ended at 5:00 on Friday, and at about 5:30 a thunderstorm rolled in, but it did not rain enough to affect anything.

Hey DHracer, when you get your pics up, there is a thread in the VA tarSurrounding Areas. actually, I think there are two, one from me and one that got started before the race by DenJen

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
yah. i saw thoughs. but i didnt wanna post anything in those right now cause i have a whole 1 picture right now. but yeah. ill make sure to post them all up. i tryed to get some so i could make some sequences. but i didnt get many riders. i shot for like a half hour during practice.