Quantcast

IRAQ invasion....yes or no

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Burley was a loudmouthed annoying little shit who was constantly wrong about everything when he first signed up here.

Thanks to the patience of people like ohio he grew into a hilarious loud mouthed reflective little shit.

I miss him. Hope he's doing well.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Burley was a loudmouthed annoying little shit who was constantly wrong about everything when he first signed up here.

Thanks to the patience of people like ohio he grew into a hilarious loud mouthed reflective little shit.

I miss him. Hope he's doing well.
:stupid: Manimal, BS and MikeD, three jarheads that turned out to be pretty ok guys once they were acclimated to society again.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
yea manimal went border patrol to keep the illegals out. he's probably currently trying to find out where he can sign up to help build trumps wall.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yeah if by okay you mean racist, power tripping nerd man who constantly espoused confirmation bias as 'his own research' ;)

Guarantee you that dude has a login on stormfront.
Takes liberal arts classes at community college, complains about liberals.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
:stupid: Manimal, BS and MikeD, three jarheads that turned out to be pretty ok guys once they were acclimated to society again.
Think you're being a lil cruel to MD lumping him in with those other two dropkicks.
He does actually have a above average brain and uses it, easily the most thoughtful Marine I've ever met*.

*ok so I've only ever met 6 or so but hey I like to pretend it still counts!

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Think you're being a lil cruel to MD lumping him in with those other two dropkicks.
He does actually have a above average brain and uses it, easily the most thoughtful Marine I've ever met*.

He was brewed from the same pot, but you are correct. MikeD is a stand up guy who is not the "usual" Marine (having spent time in the Navy, I have met more than my share of Marines). But if I'm not mistaken they all worked together at one point, or maybe Marines just all look alike to me. :rofl:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
He was brewed from the same pot, but you are correct. MikeD is a stand up guy who is not the "usual" Marine (having spent time in the Navy, I have met more than my share of Marines). But if I'm not mistaken they all worked together at one point, or maybe Marines just all look alike to me. :rofl:
They are distinguishable by ribbons and medals.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
They are distinguishable by ribbons and medals.
Marines get a medal for a clean wipe in boot camp. I have never seen so many "participant" style awards in all my life as I did with Marines. It was like some sort of "Medal of the Month" club they join or something. :rofl:

But seriously, Iraq "war" was a sham.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

MD is so smart, I never thought he had ever been a marine. :D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
MD is so smart, I never thought he had ever been a marine. :D
He also spent a good bit of time in the liberal, hippie haven of San Francisco. Spending time in a world with contrary opinions does help open eyes.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Did nothing for me and I lived near Boulder and Colorado Springs...
You clearly didn't go crunchy enough. Boulder might be crunchy, but it's the Nature Valley of granola. Berkeley/SF are the home-made, using petuli oil, granola of this country.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
MikeD was an officer after doing the ROTC route at UVA IIRC. BS and manual were enlisted. BS became enlightened after he done got schooled under the GI Bill.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
MikeD was an officer after doing the ROTC route at UVA IIRC. BS and manual were enlisted. BS became enlightened after he done got schooled under the GI Bill.
Ah, that's right. Nice work. Fack, I feel old as shit right now.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
He also spent a good bit of time in the liberal, hippie haven of San Francisco. Spending time in a world with contrary opinions does help open eyes.
and the body odor opens the tear ducts and makes one appreciate soap.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
No. N8 has always presented as a neoconservative true believer, but I don't recall him tending to racism or Jebus pushing.

N8 was very skilled at talking around things he knew he shouldn't say, he drew a veil around much of what he said, and it could often be taken more than one way. But when one speaks with multiple meanings, and there is a common trend in the possibilities, well you can draw your own conclusions. But was he not eventually banned from the PAWN because he went on a streak of comments where the veil proved too thin?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
N8 was very skilled at talking around things he knew he shouldn't say, he drew a veil around much of what he said, and it could often be taken more than one way. But when one speaks with multiple meanings, and there is a common trend in the possibilities, well you can draw your own conclusions. But was he not eventually banned from the PAWN because he went on a streak of comments where the veil proved too thin?
he posted a pic/meme photoshop of some chick getting drilled in the ass i think....

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
wasnt he a self-hating non-white minority?