Quantcast

Iraq says inspectioins are over

R

RideMonkey

George Bush obviously never read "The Art of War".

"Crush your enemies completely or they will come back to destroy you"

Idgets.

Originally posted by RideMonkey
George Bush obviously never read "The Art of War".

"Crush your enemies completely or they will come back to destroy you"

Idgets.
How true. :D And that, I believe, is a lot of the reason (notwithstanding personal convictions) that Dubya is so hard-charging on taking Iraq out now. Only, from a global standpoint, attacking Iraq will probably cause as much harm as it will do good.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
BBC article on the subject. Unless we legalize assassination as a political tool (see: Israel) a war designed to oust and presumably kill Saddam is unethical.

T

Tenaciousle0

I think Jimmy Carter signed the executive order that outlawed assasination, but I don't really think the current administration gives a flying duck what Jimmy Carter thinks. Our troops will probably be authorized to shoot on Saddam on site.

mikec918

Chimp
Aug 22, 2001
Virginia
Originally posted by Tenaciousle0
I think Jimmy Carter signed the executive order that outlawed assasination, but I don't really think the current administration gives a flying duck what Jimmy Carter thinks. Our troops will probably be authorized to shoot on Saddam on site.

The US Military Does not assasinate Foriegn(SP) Leader. It Targets Key Command and Control Nodes for degradation. A bullet or 200lb bomb through the head is a great way to degrade someone ability to command or control anything.

R

RideMonkey

Originally posted by Damn True

I'll bet Bill Gates has read it.
Yer funny. Of course you also miss the point that a monopoly takes work options away from employees. No more competing for skilled labor.

Back in your cube True! We need 14 hours outta you today boy!

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Pretty smart if you ask me. Not only does he not have to compete for revenue, but he has control of his highest cost center, payroll.

Honestly Aaron, show me a CEO who would not, given the opportunity, do the same thing and I will show you a company that is about to be bought.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Originally posted by Damn True
Pretty smart if you ask me. Not only does he not have to compete for revenue, but he has control of his highest cost center, payroll.

Honestly Aaron, show me a CEO who would not, given the opportunity, do the same thing and I will show you a company that is about to be bought.
They ALL would, yes. That's why we have laws. What's best for the CEO is rarely best for the public or even the employees.

Back to the issue. Jr. needs to start funding the rebels his daddy left high and dry as soon as we got our oil supply back.