Quantcast

Iron Chef Boyardee

Trailslug46

Monkey
May 14, 2006
Indiana
I used to watch Iron Chef - the original - until they changed out the host. Just wasn't the same when they took out the midget dandy host!!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
good story. i think most people know that Iron Chef is very little spontaneity, but i think it still makes good tv.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
good story. i think most people know that Iron Chef is very little spontaneity, but i think it still makes good tv.
Word. Watching it, you know there's no way that they just thought up the recipes or that they actually have 3 famous chefs standing there for every filming in case somebody picks them...I still think it's pretty interesting to watch if you accept it like it is.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Word. Watching it, you know there's no way that they just thought up the recipes or that they actually have 3 famous chefs standing there for every filming in case somebody picks them...I still think it's pretty interesting to watch if you accept it like it is.
:stupid: I would love to have the opportunity to taste so many of the dishes they make!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Yeah for sure, definitely better than an ordinary cooking show. Even if it's pretty fake it's still a kick to watch. Sometimes I wish the chefs did more explaining of ingredients and technique, but Alton tries to fill it in.