Quantcast

Iron Horse 7.3

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
i have a 7.7... i love the bike.. great for freeriding... great for Diablo and downhilling.. but too heavy for trailriding. I bought this bike hoping to ride it on all trails but everytime I have taken it on "normal trails" i regret it. I even lightened it up a little with a different stem <longer too> and 2.3 tires. but its just not fun. so i will live with it as a downhill bike.... for that purpose the bike is awessome

DThomson

Monkey
Nov 1, 2004
the 7.3 pedals great, and can be ridden anywhere. i didn't find it to be much slower than my downhill bike, although im not a very fast rider to begin with. if you want a really good freeride bike with a good parts spec, and something solid, not to mention the price then get the 7.3, its way sick. its a super solid bike and you would not regret buying one.

***MTB***

Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
SoCal
I just bought myself the 7point3 from supergo on july 1. i got it for 1800. I haven't had time to bring it to a real trail but am planning to tomorrow (july 4). Well, To make this short, this bike is amazing. There is literally absolutely no bob while pedaling uphill. This helps a lot, as the bike weighs around 45 lbs. It doesn't feel like it though. I only went off a couple small drops maybe 3 or 4 ft and the suspension soaked everything up. It just takes quite a while to break in the brakes and and suspension. I will give an update after i go on the trail.