Quantcast

Iron horse 7.3

Discostu

Monkey
Nov 15, 2003
mtnbrider said:
Its a stance flow, not a stance kingpin that the point3 comes with. I was just saying that the stance line sucks.

Everyone knows the stance line sucks, thats why you won't get $300 for it. For a new stance flow you'll get about $120 on ebay. Sorry, but thats the way it goes. I'm trying to sell a new 2003 Boxxer Team that retails for $1000 and I haven't even been able to get $375 for it.

Tharkun

Monkey
Nov 21, 2004
Hey,

Lots of people are telling you Sherman Breakout, but you don't seem to have anything to say? Do you have something against it, or Manitou? I have one on my Trek Session and it seems fine. They are light for sure, and adjustable. They look sick (gold stanchions) so I'd say go for the Breakout Plus.

Head over to the Intense forum, look at the VPX photo album and you'll see that probably over half of the bikes have Sherman Breakouts on them. When the majority of people are putting this fork on their extremely expensive custom frames, this should tell everyone something about Manitou Sherman forks.

Tharkun

Monkey
Nov 21, 2004
OGRipper said:
Yes, it tells you the Breakout is pretty much the only 1.5 fork out there, so people buy them only to have lots of complaints later. :p
Perhaps, but there is no reason you cannot run a normal fork just because the headtube is 1.5". But if you don't want "manipoo" I guess that eliminates the breakout.