Quantcast

Iron Horse 7point 7 good or bad deal?

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
Hey guys Just wanted your input on a 7.7 that i was possibly going to buy the price i believe is a steal 950.00 it has only been ridden maybe 6 times and doesnt have a scratch on it all stock . U-turn boxer team 170mm. sram components mavic 325 wheels. hayes brakes 5th element rear shock2.7 kenda blue grooves ect . so what do you think ? Any problems i should know about?

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
I appreciate that I value the riders opinions on this forum.Everytime someone puts a post on here a certain individual has always something negative to say if they don't like what they read. O well freedom of speech i guess.Thanks iron junk

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
I took the bike for a test ride and the pedaling platform is awesome As far as the rear shock 5th element yeah old technology. Iwas surprised how well it rode even with the 5th element .Thanks for the input.

woof

Monkey
May 17, 2005
Sounds like a good deal. Make sure the seller didn't find it in someone else's garage........

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
I bought it! Definetly a great bargain that bike pedals up hills like an xc bike and destroys the downhills .

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
I thought so thats why i bought it . I switched out the front fork with a marzocchi 66ata 140mm to 180 mm a Its an awesome bike for the money.Great for freeriding

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
isint it the same as a Sunday? but with 7.7 inches of travel?
hahahahahahahaha...... all the 7 point bikes have 7 inches of travel... the .3, .5, and .7 symbolize whether the components on the bike are better. lol the travel doesn't change. and the geo on them are not the same as sundays, like the head angle and stuff.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
yeah its a good deal, funny story i rode with the kid that owned the bike in whistler and he has only rode it for one week and of course its a steal.