Quantcast

Iron Horse Deals Deals Deals!

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
I noticed these two bikes on rscycle a few days back, the Iron horse Yakuza Aniki and also noticed the warrior trail,are these decent bikes or should I wait and get the prophet I want.????... this should probably be in the begginer section but nobody seems to read that...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ridemonkey said:
It's black on white.
No, it isn't :p

I'm using IE6. I just cleared my cache and went back to the page, still black.. actually not black, it's grey-ish, beucase the black regular price is visible against it if you look really closely.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
binary visions said:
No, it isn't :p

I'm using IE6. I just cleared my cache and went back to the page, still black.. actually not black, it's grey-ish, beucase the black regular price is visible against it if you look really closely.
Pfft, it's your own damn fault then! IE? You should know better :p

Fixed.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Looks beautiful now :p

Believe me, I do know better, but I'd rather not push the limits of what I can and cannot install at work ;)

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
ktmsx said:
I noticed these two bikes on rscycle a few days back, the Iron horse Yakuza Aniki and also noticed the warrior trail,are these decent bikes or should I wait and get the prophet I want.????... this should probably be in the begginer section but nobody seems to read that...
where the heck is sanjuro today...would one of these be ok. for some light downhilling...anybody?