Quantcast

Iron Horse Praise

Apr 1, 2002
NY
Yet again my iron horse boys came through. we deal Iron Horse at the BEST EAST COAST shop, Big Al's Bikes in upstate NY. my bro i race with has a 03 SGS w/ a bent bottom shock bolt. last weekend at plattekill one of the guys was supposed to have this bolt for him well in the hustle bustle of a team going to a race he forgot it. NO biggie. the bike worked to get him a respectful 13th in his first expert race. SO one of the weeks things to do was call my man Bruce and get my boy a shock bolt before Mt snow. WELL in the process of the day, wed, we have another issue to deal with for IH. in the process i say yeah i gotta ask bruce about chris's shock bolt. AL said it was already at the shop :eek: . now that is SERVICE!!!!!! this was a surprise but def not a surprise at the same time.Thanks as always guys. pimp on.

thaflyinfatman

Turbo Monkey
Jul 20, 2002
Victoria
Yeah, I live in Australia and I've gotten more help (slash advice) from Todd and Bruce than I ever have from any wholesaler over here.

Oh, I also need one of those bolts, I bent mine too (and so have the two other guys I know with SGS's).

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Todd was showing us the new IH DW bike at Mt. Creek today and that is one nice looking bike but is of course no Orange :D It going to be interesting to get some real rider review of the bike but according to Todd its most likely not for sale before next year. I am also impressed how IH keeps developing as a company almost like a business school text book example.

Apr 1, 2002
NY
CBJ said:
Todd was showing us the new IH DW bike at Mt. Creek today and that is one nice looking bike but is of course no Orange :D It going to interesting to get some real rider review of the bike but according to Todd its most likely not for sale before next year. I am also impressed how IH keeps developing as a company almost like a business school text book example.
---------im EAGERLY waiting!!!!!!!!! a 03 hollowpoint sport will b my dh/xc rig for the summer of 04. i will wait.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
CBJ said:
Todd was showing us the new IH DW bike at Mt. Creek today and that is one nice looking bike but is of course no Orange

Yeah you're right. If it was an orange, it would cost twice as much and have a less advanced suspension system.

Todd, please double the price immediately and ignore all that DW gibberish!

:D ;) :sneaky:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
No doubt that the suspension design on the DW bike is better than the Orange but Todd told me that price for the frame only would be 2200 so they will be priced the same. I by the way got my Orange a lot cheaper as it was purchased in Denmark.

I guess Todd also can read your mind as IH is will produce a single pivot for a lower price point DH bike next year. Not only does he give good service he also reads your mind :)

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
CBJ said:
No doubt that the suspension design on the DW bike is better than the Orange but Todd told me that price for the frame only would be 2200 so they will be priced the same. I by the way got my Orange a lot cheaper as it was purchased in Denmark.
Keep in mind that price includes DT/Hugi hub, Thomson post, FSA headset, & e13 reducer cups. :thumb:

I guess Todd also can read your mind as IH is will produce a single pivot for a lower price point DH bike next year. Not only does he give good service he also reads your mind :)
Yakuza... :evil:

-ska todd