Quantcast

Iron Horse Sunday rear triangle

gloryride

Chimp
Jun 15, 2006
Hi,

Do you know any place in web where I can find a rear triangle for Iron Horse Sunday frame ?
Mine is broken, I land 20 meters gap, and it didn't make it.

if you have any idea where I can find it - Thanks

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
well at least you're not trying to cry warranty.......try posting a wanted ad in the classifieds.....first time i've heard of one breaking.....but casing a 20 meter gap would break just about anything.......

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
Its not the first one but I would contact IH. I am sure the would have some spare to sell at a good price.
Last time I heard they did not have any in stock, I had a problem with my rear triangle having oversized holes for the upper bearings. I could push the bearings in and out by hand ! I had to use green loctite and shims to hold them in place and have had to ride and race the bike like that for the last 7months !

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Hi,

Do you know any place in web where I can find a rear triangle for Iron Horse Sunday frame ?

Kambo - I'll check with the guys in the office and get back to you with availability. If they have some, I'll get you a price plus shipping costs.

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
You cased a 20 METRE gap? As in a 70 foot jump? I don't know you so I'm not gonna call BS right yet... but you better have photos of that! haha

project 2501

Chimp
Nov 24, 2008
Pécs
Kambo - I'll check with the guys in the office and get back to you with availability. If they have some, I'll get you a price plus shipping costs.
Hi, i have the same problem without jumping:) Could you help me get a triangle and possibly an upper link? (2008 medium sunday)
I would be very happy :) In our country its impossible to get parts for the bike..
Thank you

EM-EFER

Monkey
May 29, 2007
Hi,

I am no physics professor but that would put you around 60mph to clear 65-68ft (Considering you cased it). Sounds like a case for pinkbike.com.

AfroJack

Chimp
Nov 4, 2003
San Luis Obispo
I have a medium sunday frame that has a small dent in the downtube, but the rest of the frame is structually fine. It has just been hanging on my wall lately. I would be willing to sell the entire frame (no shock) for a reasonable price. Send me a PM with your email and ill send you some pictures.

project 2501

Chimp
Nov 24, 2008
Pécs
I have a medium sunday frame that has a small dent in the downtube, but the rest of the frame is structually fine. It has just been hanging on my wall lately. I would be willing to sell the entire frame (no shock) for a reasonable price. Send me a PM with your email and ill send you some pictures.
Thank you, i have sent one, but also if you read this , mail me the pics and the price at: rodus77@gmail.com

mushik

Chimp
May 9, 2007
I need one too.
Carl said IH will stock some in a couple of months. I emailed you also.

Morgan

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
all lit up
i cracked mine about a month ago and IH had them in stock, $400 for the rear end, they just had black in stock, not that anyones cares but i didnt want to pay that so i used a car jack to pry apart the swingarm(150mm on the dot(haha)) and then got it rewelded($50), and its been good ever since, anyways good luck.

project 2501

Chimp
Nov 24, 2008
Pécs
do you know, whether the rear end and the linkage of the 2006 sundae is compatible with the 2008 front triangle? (I know something about the head angle is different thru the years, but thats all i know)

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
do you know, whether the rear end and the linkage of the 2006 sundae is compatible with the 2008 front triangle? (I know something about the head angle is different thru the years, but thats all i know)
They are compatible. No head angle changes though.

project 2501

Chimp
Nov 24, 2008
Pécs
how long will IH be carrying replacement dw parts?
I think all the year 2009, maybe 2010.
Is it possible to CNC the linkages if i have the proper machine and the draw?
I mean .. can one get the proper material for it?
For a non-horror price?

Last edited: