Quantcast

Iron horse sunday tuning for VIVID 5.1- tune A or B?

I.H3.40

Chimp
Aug 14, 2008
hey.
i just bought iron horse sunday factory frame. im also buying a brand new 5.1 vivid.
heard the vivid needs special tuning for the sunday.
Is it tune A or Tune B
?
(couldnt find the answer in the BIG ironhorse thread)...

the order is being shipped in 2 days, so its quite urgent.

thanks

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Did you search the thread? Type vivid tune in the search thread function. Came back with lots of hits which seem to answer your question.

sundaydoug

Monkey
Jun 8, 2009
yea. I've got a large Sunday with a Vivid for sale........interested?
I'm on a medium Sunday with a DHX and I'm trying to decide what shock to use next season. Chances are I'll have it PUSH'ed since it's cost effective and I really like the way the bike rides.

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
I'm on a medium Sunday with a DHX and I'm trying to decide what shock to use next season. Chances are I'll have it PUSH'ed since it's cost effective and I really like the way the bike rides.
That sounds like a good move vs. the vivid, especially if you like the way it rides now with the DHX

BMCarter

Monkey
Oct 10, 2007
Santa Barbara
The Vivid feels like ass on my Sunday. Really wish I could have bought a "Factory" frame with the DHX over my "World Cup" with the Vivid. The Vivid lacks the ending stroke compression (bottom out) resistance of the DHX. And Sram's drop stop **** is just stupid, feels like crap. That, and the shock needs a service every couple months.