Quantcast

Irvine 9/9-9/18

Mar 29, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
I'm gonna be in Irvine on business 9/9-9/18. I want to get some FR/DH riding in but probably can't get my bike out there. Anywhere that may hook it up with a rener and/or loaner? I will be severely depressed if I'm in SoCal and can't get any riding in. Coming out there from Virginia, too.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
You can Rent Bikes at The Path in Tustin, near Irvine. http://www.thepathbikeshop.com/

You should ride at Mount Wilson, if you can find people to shuttle with. The shuttle ride is 30min. It takes 3-6hrs depending which trails you take down. The singletrack is so fast and flowy. The ride I did with Ciaran only had climbs for 15-20% of the ride. PM Ciaran for info.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
crap. i shoulda been paying more attenion. i coulda been riding with you today. what is your transportation situation and what is your schedule for the rest of the week?

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
crap. i shoulda been paying more attenion. i coulda been riding with you today. what is your transportation situation and what is your schedule for the rest of the week?
Na dude... He is gonna be here in September, not August.

Actually though, I was meaning to hook up with you for a ride soon.
You are Adam I believe? I rode with you once up at San Juan with Slugman (Mark). With Mark moving to Phoenix in a few weeks, I need some one to ride the tough stuff with. I know plenty of xc/trail guys, but Mark was the only guy that would ride the more DH stuff with me. Drop me a PM, or if there is a nice ride coming up, I'll drop you one.
:cheers:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
as i said, i should have been paying attention :clue:

ok, i should be around in sept. i can loan you my hardtail for a ride.

bb - we can meet up soon. how does next week work for you?