Quantcast

is anyone else watching the Office???

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
dude it's awesome

"as a volunteer sheriff, I have access to medical records and you would not believe how many yeast infections occur down by the bread factory"

rcoh

Chimp
Jun 2, 2005
The UK version of 'The Office' or the US one.

The UK version (original) is one of the funniest & most cringeworthy TV series i have ever seen. My stomach turns when I watch it yet I can't help myself.

However the US version got canned after 2 episodes over here (Australia) so I never got to see it but by all accounts it is pretty damn good.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
rcoh said:
The UK version of 'The Office' or the US one.

The UK version (original) is one of the funniest & most cringeworthy TV series i have ever seen. My stomach turns when I watch it yet I can't help myself.

However the US version got canned after 2 episodes over here (Australia) so I never got to see it but by all accounts it is pretty damn good.
I can't watch the US version of the office because the UK version was so brilliant. Why redo perfection?

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
narlus said:
i've never seen Gervais' version, so Carrell is A-OK w/ me.
I highly recommend it. You should rent it.

It seems that the British version pushes the limits. They can get away with having a bit of a potty mouth.

Has anyone been watching Extras? I only caught the first episode, but it was hilarious. Gervais is so uncomfortable. I love it.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
firetoole said:
dude it's awesome

"as a volunteer sheriff, I have access to medical records and you would not believe how many yeast infections occur down by the bread factory"

....maybe its because of the closed bread factory up river

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
The original UK's version of 'The Office' is freaking awesome. Its amaving how they took the SAME JOKES and used them on the US version. Either way, the US version is still funny, but just not as much as the UK version. I have the first 2 seasons on DVD.

My name is Earl = awesome

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
Total Heckler said:
The original UK's version of 'The Office' is freaking awesome. Its amaving how they took the SAME JOKES and used them on the US version. Either way, the US version is still funny, but just not as much as the UK version. I have the first 2 seasons on DVD.

My name is Earl = awesome
I loved the part with the girl with one leg dating the guy with no legs