Quantcast

Is Arkansas Central US?

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Hey central/southernish monkeys. Anyone ridden the Eureka Springs Fat Tire Festival in Eureka Springs, AR? How about Syllamo's Revenge? Been meaning to do both these events the past couple years. I think next year will be the year for them. Anyone planning on this?

I've ridden Syallmo once and am itching to get back there. Never ridden in or around Eureka Springs even though my parents live about an hour from there.

kiwiintexas

Chimp
Nov 30, 2005
Alot of the dallas and arkie riders race at the fat tire fest. Good times, Dh isnt really a DH course, but its fun. Apparently the XC is an amazing race, always a **** load of riders

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Hey central/southernish monkeys. Anyone ridden the Eureka Springs Fat Tire Festival in Eureka Springs, AR? How about Syllamo's Revenge? Been meaning to do both these events the past couple years. I think next year will be the year for them. Anyone planning on this?

I've ridden Syallmo once and am itching to get back there. Never ridden in or around Eureka Springs even though my parents live about an hour from there.
I havent ridden Syllamo but I did do the race at Eureka Springs last year when I was racing the AR series.

It was a cool venue and the course was demanding but I managed to break my chain 3 times on the hill climbs in town at the beginning and got my one and only DNF.

Recommended!