Quantcast

Is black hair really that wild?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
My old man wont let me dye my hair black. Currently it is birght orange, wich i dont really like, as i wanted it dark red, didnt come out right. But i think that black is better, and he wont have it. So, is black hair really too gothy? :mumble:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
mack said:
My old man wont let me dye my hair black. Currently it is birght orange, wich i dont really like, as i wanted it dark red, didnt come out right. But i think that black is better, and he wont have it. So, is black hair really too gothy? :mumble:
I would think that black would be better looking than bright orange...maybe he's jealous of you and is being catty...he wants you to look ridiculous with your orange hair. Why would you even ask him? It's hayer, for crying out loud...are you like 10 or something? Does he need to give you your allowance to buy the dye with and drive you to the store? ;)

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
dh girlie said:
I would think that black would be better looking than bright orange...maybe he's jealous of you and is being catty...he wants you to look ridiculous with your orange hair. Why would you even ask him? It's hayer, for crying out loud...are you like 10 or something? Does he need to give you your allowance to buy the dye with and drive you to the store? ;)
No, i dont need permision, im 16. Long story short i kinda flunked out of this stupid private school and hes pretty pissed. Maybe ill do it in a week or 2.

And no stosh i dont have sex with dead animals. :mumble:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Curb Hucker said:
:stupid: why cant guys just live with their natural hair color
yeah and their natural quantity. I'm sick of my friends who have bald spots shaving their heads.....

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
SkaredShtles said:
Maybe he's punishing you for being a retard. I don't blame him. He probably dropped some serious cash on the private school.

-S.S.-
I knew some people would say that. I felt like **** at that place, sleep paterns from 2 Am till 6:20 arent normal...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mack said:
No, i dont need permision, im 16. Long story short i kinda flunked out of this stupid private school and hes pretty pissed. Maybe ill do it in a week or 2.

And no stosh i dont have sex with dead animals. :mumble:
I bet you wear girl pants and get weird tattoos like my GF's cousin. His friends came over the other day for her grandma's party, I thought they were chicks.... funny thing is they say they aren't ghey either.
I don't care what the style is no dude should EVER wear girls pants.
So take off your girl pants and put down the hair dye.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
stosh said:
I bet you wear girl pants and get weird tattoos like my GF's cousin. His friends came over the other day for her grandma's party, I thought they were chicks.... funny thing is they say they aren't ghey either.
:stupid: please resist the urge to put paperclips and safety pins on your clothes

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
mack said:
There are so many problems with this paragraph, I don't even know where to start. And I am not talking about spelling/grammar, either.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
mack said:
I knew some people would say that. I felt like **** at that place, sleep paterns from 2 Am till 6:20 arent normal...
all that buggery keeping you up at night? i've heard about those places.

stosh, instead of yr follicly-challenged friends shaving their heads, would you prefer they grow skullets?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stosh said:
Dude! My 16 year old niece was telling me about guys she knows that buy girls pants! What is UP with that!

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
dh girlie said:
On another note...whats up with all the young fellas sportin tight jeans these days?? That's just weird...
Around Chicago it seems to be the 16-23 crowd that enjoys tight jeans, what i dont understand is how they do it. Do they duct tape their balls in or what:confused:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
AHAHAHAHAHA! That site is hysterical!!!

On another note...whats up with all the young fellas sportin tight jeans these days?? That's just weird...
see my post above!

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
SkaredShtles said:
Maybe he's punishing you for being a retard. I don't blame him. He probably dropped some serious cash on the private school.

-S.S.-
:stupid:

If I got kicked out of school, regardless of the reason and if the school was private or public, my folks would have my bikes on ebay right now and I would not have access to a computer until I had moved out of their house!

I'd stop complaing about the hair AND STUDY!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Curb Hucker said:
Around Chicago it seems to be the 16-23 crowd that enjoys tight jeans, what i dont understand is how they do it. Do they duct tape their balls in or what:confused:
Not only that but they get chick's hair cuts too.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
narlus said:
shave yr head and then get yr skull tattooed. that will show him.
That is a little extreme don't ya think. He should shave his head and draw black hair on with a sharpie.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Theres a guy in my class who wears tight ass jeans. I think he has special spandex underwear. But really baggy is just as bad.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
dh girlie said:
:stupid:

btw...listened to all the cd's on the way to Tahoe this weekend! :thumb:
cool, i figured you'd be at the mountains. a buddy of mine when back-country xc skiiing in bear valley, looked like they had a ton of fresh snow.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Curb Hucker said:
Well there was this band playing in the bar at the ski resort this weekend, and these guys looked to be late 20's I guess...and they were sportin the tight jeans...then a dude in the snowboard shop had some on...he was like 22 I guess...and then all the young kids at the local skate park...it's not a good look...even if you have the ass for it and you don't show any camel toe.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
dh girlie said:
Well there was this band playing in the bar at the ski resort this weekend, and these guys looked to be late 20's I guess...and they were sportin the tight jeans...then a dude in the snowboard shop had some on...he was like 22 I guess...and then all the young kids at the local skate park...it's not a good look...even if you have the ass for it and you don't show any camel toe.
isn't the male equivalent called moose knuckle?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
cool, i figured you'd be at the mountains. a buddy of mine when back-country xc skiiing in bear valley, looked like they had a ton of fresh snow.
yeah...checked out a different place other than my usual resorts...it was awesome...second day sucked ass cuz my snowboard boots KILL my feet...I got pissed and said NO MORE! to numb, aching, cramping feet and went to DAVE's in Tahoe City and they were way cool about giving me 90 bucks toward the purchase of a new pair...hopefully this pair will work out...

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
dh girlie said:
it's not a good look...even if you have the ass for it and you don't show any camel toe.
bwhwhahahahahahahaha

I go to our local indoor skatepark to ride my hardtail durring the winter occasionally, and another thing ive noticed is the hardcore emo chick pants wearing BMXers always are pricks and think they are more hardcore than everyone else there. Im usually just as big of a prick, and if they give you a dirty look for snaking a line or something the comment "your sister wants her pants back" shuts em up :thumb:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
Uhhh...what does bringing back a really bad era for fashion have to do with me being asleep or stoned? It's not attractive...why are you getting so worked up...do you wear tight jeans?
You made it sound like the tight-jeans thing was some sort of new phenomenon........

Oh, never mind. :mumble:

-S.S.-