Quantcast

Is Carson Daly the LEAST funny human alive?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
All signs point to YES.

How did this TOOL get on ANOTHER show? WTF? For some reason, its 1230 AM, and this guy is on my TV...

Where is craig kilborn?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BurlyShirley said:
I got one. Its great.
Get a real job. Ever person at my bike shop smokes up and drinks during business hours and they still show up late at 11am.

Get a job that makes you get up in the morning and you won't be complaining about Carson Daly anymore.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
sanjuro said:
Get a real job. Ever person at my bike shop smokes up and drinks during business hours and they still show up late at 11am.

Get a job that makes you get up in the morning and you won't be complaining about Carson Daly anymore.
:rolleyes: I've put forth more days of manual labor than you will likely ever have to. You dont know the meaning of "a real job"

EDIT: That Im working 40 hours a week and going to school fulltime keeps me up, actually.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I think Bob Sagget is the least funny person in the world. Ryan Seacrest and the carpenter from Trading Houses or whatever on TLC are up there too.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Bicyclist said:
I think Bob Sagget is the least funny person in the world. Ryan Seacrest and the carpenter from Trading Houses or whatever on TLC are up there too.
What?
Have you never seen his standup? How about half baked? Saget is freaking HILARIOUS, no joke. Of course, Full House sucks, but otherwise he's pretty damned funny.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
The extent of Carson Daly's mediocrity is only matched by his lack of hilarity.

Ryan Sechrist IS the anti-christ. His image has become so pervasive, that he makes the bar code look like "Waldo".

...and Bob Saggett is a filthy, filthy man. Trust me on this.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BurlyShirley said:
:rolleyes: I've put forth more days of manual labor than you will likely ever have to. You dont know the meaning of "a real job"
You're probably right. My mother bound my feet when I was a child, so all I am capable of is Geisha work.

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Bicyclist said:
FULL HOUSE is amazing.

You are just jealous.

Bob Saget will rein supreme for all time.

I'm bored to the gnarcore-maxzor

but seriously watch dumb and dumberer fast forward to the part in Sagets bathroom, watch him say **** a lot and picture it happening on an Episode of Full House. Golden.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
What's funny about Bob Saget is that he was a "blue" comic before Full House. You can see a little of it in "Half Baked" during the Narcotics Anonymous meeting...

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
S.K.C. said:
...and Bob Saggett is a filthy, filthy man. Trust me on this.
My brother saw his standup in April, and said the same thing. I couldn't believe it; I just pictured the corny, geeky guy from Full House.