Quantcast

Is everyone doing the GGG if its raining?

alloutprodux

Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
oakland, ca
yup it was carnage up there for
the sport & beg classes!
pros & experts got a pretty nice tacky course,
but woooo when the rain came down later it got messsy....
i've got a gang of wipeout footage,
but i'm straight burnt so it'll have to wait til tomorrow to edit n post --should be good for a coupla chuckles.....
muahahahahah

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Jestere said:
Sorry to hear about that brian, I fell about 6 times in my practice run aswell. The g-out was a riot though :thumb: Hopefully the otter will have better weather.
It was even worse in the morning, I went over the bars on the G-out, forks twisted, I was a mess.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Brian, I was hollering at you in your race run as you came through the rocks after the G-out.

I personally think that the conditions were awesome (well at least for spectating :D ) I really was wishing I had signed up to race once it got all nasty that looked like so much fun! The crowd was so into it hooting and hollering for all the racers struggling with the slimy clay.

I'm glad I made the drive over there even just to watch!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
punkassean said:
Brian, I was hollering at you in your race run as you came through the rocks after the G-out.

I personally think that the conditions were awesome (well at least for spectating :D ) I really was wishing I had signed up to race once it got all nasty that looked like so much fun! The crowd was so into it hooting and hollering for all the racers struggling with the slimy clay.

I'm glad I made the drive over there even just to watch!
LOL, it was pretty funny, my wife and son were watching and and Julie was having a blast watching everyone slide down the hill, I just couldn't get ANY grip no matter how hard I tried, believe it or not I placed 2nd in my class :rolleyes: Hopefully they'll host the race agian next year and I'll try again

Zack

Monkey
Apr 5, 2004
West Menlo
"This actually will for sure be the last Groovy Gravity Games, as we've been told by a certain big time cable station that we can't use the last two words of our race together in our race name. Like seriously dude."

:( :(