Quantcast

Is H8R a Liar?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I hope that's not the case, but if you say you will do something and then don't follow through...

I'll let God decide.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I'm not a liar, I'm a forgetful idiot.

Learn the difference.

And I did clear my PM's - send me your address again.

BTW - Oly and Girlwhoboards can vouch for me - they are both NICE people who got their CD's.

Damn, some people bitch and moan about free stuff.
:blah:

J

JRB

Shhh - I was supposed to send Narlus and dh girlie Dwight cds over a year ago. I am making up for not sending Narlus' by sending him a crank arm removal part. It'll come around. Easy cheesy. Go post up in the lunch thread about pooping and don't worry.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
So you're complaining that your pirated music didn't arrive on time? Arrrrgh! :p

I am guilty too... I am supposed to send CD's to a couple of people and haven't done it yet. I suck, but this thread has inspired me... I am off to the post office... tomorrow.

And the only one I have seen throw a temper tantrum and actually leave and stay gone (in the short time I have been around here) is DHTahoe.

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
So you're complaining that your pirated music didn't arrive on time? Arrrrgh! :p

And the only one I have seen throw a temper tantrum and actually laeave and stay gone (in the short time I have been around here) is DHTahoe.
I don't want to search, but would love for someone to bump that piece of art work. :thumb:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Ciaran said:

And the only one I have seen throw a temper tantrum and actually laeave and stay gone (in the short time I have been around here) is DHTahoe.
noo....swissless is the unmatched champ at that game. and didn't DHTahoe get booted anyway?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
H8R said:
Isn't that a quote from a Ronald Reagan speech?

I'm just bustin your stones, biatch

Make some time and post it on your site for all of the monkeys to "enjoy".

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
narlus said:
noo....swissless is the unmatched champ at that game. and didn't DHTahoe get booted anyway?
I thought it was like this:

"You're fired."

"You can't fire me, I quit!!"

Sure was entertaining though. Dude has a great talent for escalating a somewhat intelligent debate into a juvenile poop-throwing session.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
stinkyboy said:
Isn't that a quote from a Ronald Reagan speech?

I'm just bustin your stones, biatch

Make some time and post it on your site for all of the monkeys "enjoy".
Wait - did you get the mp3's?

Cause the only CD's I have on hand are jacketless promo copies. I can get a full copy, but it will take even LONGER.

Heh heh.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Ciaran said:
Not pirated. I promised Stinkybiotch a free CD, and I keep spacing it.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
H8R said:
Cause the only CD's I have on hand are jacketless promo copies. I can get a full copy, but it will take even LONGER.
Put it in a box and fill it with foam. I don't care what it looks like...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
H8R said:

Learn the difference.

And I did clear my PM's - send me your address again.

BTW - Oly and Girlwhoboards can vouch for me - they are both NICE people who got their CD's.

Damn, some people bitch and moan about free stuff.

HAHAHA. I did get my CD's. And they Roxxor! I gave the extras to a few co-workers too who appreciate good music....

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
stinkyboy said:
Put it in a box and fill it with foam. I don't care what it looks like...
Found the address. Sent.

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE.