Quantcast

Is IKEA really THAT great..???

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
PonySoldier said:
A very small world indeed, spent 1985-1988 Stationed in Amberg east of Nuremberg and I vaguely remember some train rides from Munich back to Amberg in that late Sept. early Oct. timeframe...
Hahaha! Standing room only on that sucker, and plenty of lederhosen-clad ruffians with personal-sized kegs for the ride down...which they happily shared with fellow lushes. I was in Wurzburg at that time of year and my hotel was within walking distance of the train station. I passed right through Nurnburg on the way South to Muenchen. The Paulaner fest tent was my usual haunt. :)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
llkoolkeg said:
Hahaha! Standing room only on that sucker, and plenty of lederhosen-clad ruffians with personal-sized kegs for the ride down...which they happily shared with fellow lushes. I was in Wurzburg at that time of year and my hotel was within walking distance of the train station. I passed right through Nurnburg on the way South to Muenchen. The Paulaner fest tent was my usual haunt. :)
We didn't make it for Oktoberfest, but really enjoyed the Augustiner Brauhaus........
...very nearly missed the last train of the evening back to Salzburg. :eek:

-S.S.-

PonySoldier

Monkey
May 5, 2004
Woodland Park Colorado
llkoolkeg said:

Got heaved out of the HofBrau Haus for dancing on the tables...