Quantcast

Is it eric strt6 that makes a big deal....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Would it help if i said that I nearly blew myself up lighting it because the sparker was frozen?

Cuz I did...made a really nice "WOOF" sound and the lid flipped up a bit.......
You're not grilling if the lid doesn't fly off and hit the next door nieghbors house. Sparker golly gee you're sparker was frozen. How were those game hens. Did you manage to crack a bottle of Chardonay too?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
You're not grilling if the lid doesn't fly off and hit the next door nieghbors house. Sparker golly gee you're sparker was frozen. How were those game hens. Did you manage to crack a bottle of Chardonay too?
Game hens? They were chicken breasts. My kids are picky eaters. It was for them. I actually still have yet to eat dinner today.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I'll try to do better next time.

And why do they have the "MAX" setting right beside the "OFF" setting anyway?
Have your children videotape the process next time. Just so you know, your photography skills... Not so much....
Manly men show the beast, not the grill. Grill Technique are the cards closely held.... Have you never watched Married with Children? Al Bundy was a prophet you know?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
MMike fails at the BBQ.......

Your just grilling in the cold cause it makes you feel better about yourself........

But I must say, it takes a real man to brag about the size of his breast's

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Silently.
I disagree. The one post I want to see from Mmike is one that reads.

"Having pureed BBQ fed to me by my helper monkey. Need a helper monkey after I blew my arms, legs and face off the last time I fired up my grill. My wife and children left me after they could no longer stand looking at my noseless/jawless face. I was hoping that lighting the grill would cause another explosion and put me out of my misery but alas, the helper monkey is much smarter than I am and the grill fired up with no problems"

(as typed by helper monkey, communicated with a series of excruciatingly painful blinks)