Quantcast

~~ Is it Friday yet GMT ~~

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I love Fridays more than I love taffy, and I'm a man who loves his taffy.

Chance of getting any work done today: ZERO.

Looks like tomorrow is going to be a wash out.

Good morning, monkeys!

J-Dubs

Monkey
Jul 10, 2006
Salem, MA
Oh hell yeah it's Friday.

Thank Allah though because I've had a crappy, crappy week. And to top it off, I just heard that Reading Rainbow is going to be cancelled.

I need a bike ride in the woods with my friends to cheer me up. Rain or shine.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
It is indeed Friday. Glad to see it. Looks like a rainy weekend, at least Saturday. Think I'll go to the Yuengling brewery tomorrow. Free samples!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I decided not to go to Kingdom this w/e. I get to briefly hangout with my sis (that lives in Boston) tonight. She's bumming being her deal to buy a condo in FL fell apart.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning all! Great to see Friday is here. Had a good ride last night and realized I am enjoying riding more now than I have in a long time. Looking forward to this day ending so I can get in some more miles.

On a bad note, somebody stole my makeshift recycling bin...who does that?

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
lol! Well, I am glad it's Friday too! The students and professors have descended back into Ithaca, and my relatively quiet (though uber-busy) summer has come to a screeching halt.

The kiddo, mother and I are heading up to the State Fair tomorrow afternoon, and I'm road riding Sunday. That's about it for me!

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I threw my health to the wayside and bought a pack of Double Stuf Golden Oreos. They could be the sweetest treat I've ever tasted. It's really hard to eat half the pack. [insert dentist joke here]

On the bright side, I'm WHISTLER BOUND!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
My vacation starts in 5hrs!!!!

First to NH to stay over at my uncle's for the night then on to Peaks Island. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray Lamontagne and Rustic Overtones tomorrow in Portland!!! Wahooo!!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
What a week, eh?

we had some restructuring here at work, so we are losing 4 bodies. :dead:

luckily not me or my dept.

Not much on tap for the weekend, brewing beer, hanging, staying dry, going to the farmer's market, library etc....

I would like to buy some bike parts too.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How wonderful it is. It actually might drop into the 60s this weekend. That would be the first time in three months. :weee:
Highs in the 70's this week, if it was May/June and the weather was like that people would be saying "Thank god summer is here" I too love this weather and summer IMO in NY doesn't end till Oct 1st.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
ugh, just found out i have to travel to Austin, Texas for business to see a large computer company..what a great way to end our month.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Coincidently, I used to work for a Chinese-owned computer company. I had a co-worker named Chin Ling, and our receptionist used to page her by saying "Chingaling, call on line 1 ... Chingaling, line 1."
I work with a guy named Long Yang.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Work BBQ this pm. Bah. I plan on just making an appearance then heading home for beers and getting my sweet rig all TLC'ed for Whistler this weekend.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Stinking hot here in the south of France. Thank god for air conditioning on the boat.
Today was spent getting my kitchen sorted. Clients turn up on Sunday, so tomorrow will be spent shopping.
iPhone Internet is slow, so that's it for now.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
just dont pull it in the office.

i really hate atlanta's airport. next time going to colorado....any layover that does not involve atlanta will be sought.