Quantcast

****Is it really only Sunday?, GMT****

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

This week has the potential to be the longest, ever. I swear to the FSM it should be over already.

Imma ride my bike to work. 70 damn degrees at the end of November? Climate change, you crazy!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
At work making a mess of things. Whoever worked here before me sure loved zip ties. I've been cutting zip ties off of zip ties.

But new UPS is up an running, so my life should be a little easier when the power decides to go out again. :)

Now for the nail biting part. Turning the Nortel phone system back on. Doing a little prayer and have fingers crossed. :rofl::twitch:

Going riding as soon as I finish up here. woot.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
oy my shoulders and back are letting me know that they do not like me limbing trees then sawing the branches into small pieces with a hand held pruning saw. At least I will not be doing that today. winds have really kicked up, leaves are blowing down the street and the rain should hit shortly. Methinks the wife has a whole lot of indoor projects for me to get really pissed off doing.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Non-elective holiday weekend call over as of 5 pm yesterday. Elective 5-10 punishment coming up tonight, because that money’s already spent.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Damn there are more cars parked at this trail head, than I've ever seen before.

Lots of bike racks. These city slickers better be going to correct way on these trails...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
These Stans Arch rims that came on the Scout are no bueno. Rear rim now has a serious flat spot and you can clearly see the stress marks in the aluminum. Damnit. Maybe if I didn't case every thing they'd be okay. :homer:

Otherwise, good short, slow and easy ride on some rooty trails today. Challenging conditions, though; some sections of trail was frozen with velcro sounding dirt, but other sections were still wet.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Shut down the freeway.
You should see the other guys.
View attachment 127133
That yours? Scion xB?

These Stans Arch rims that came on the Scout are no bueno. Rear rim now has a serious flat spot and you can clearly see the stress marks in the aluminum. Damnit. Maybe if I didn't case every thing they'd be okay. :homer:

Otherwise, good short, slow and easy ride on some rooty trails today. Challenging conditions, though; some sections of trail was frozen with velcro sounding dirt, but other sections were still wet.
Light bicycle crabonz.

I think the kitten just farted while lying next to my head. Bastard.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
ouch, how are you feeling?
A little soreness in my neck. Generally, pretty decent.
The other cars got pulled away on a flat-bed truck. I'm guessing it was the BMW that hit me, based on the color of the marks on my vehicle. Saw a guy getting a field sobriety test, then later walking with cuffs on. He looked okay, if he was the BMW driver, since I could see the air bags were deployed when that car rolled by on the truck. Not sure about any others. There was another car on the flat bed, but I didn't see anyone else on the roadside. After impact, I was able to safely navigate to the shoulder. Everything else was wadded up far behind me at the center divider.

The CHP was pretty good about handling my situation. They were fast, and courteous. No complaints from me.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
A little soreness in my neck. Generally, pretty decent.
The other cars got pulled away on a flat-bed truck. I'm guessing it was the BMW that hit me, based on the color of the marks on my vehicle. Saw a guy getting a field sobriety test, then later walking with cuffs on. He looked okay, if he was the BMW driver, since I could see the air bags were deployed when that car rolled by on the truck. Not sure about any others. There was another car on the flat bed, but I didn't see anyone else on the roadside. After impact, I was able to safely navigate to the shoulder. Everything else was wadded up far behind me at the center divider.

The CHP was pretty good about handling my situation. They were fast, and courteous. No complaints from me.
Shitty... Glad you're mostly okay.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Just pulled the trigger on a new phone, the lg v30+. Gonna be baddass, but it is coming from S. Korea, so it is gonna be a long and painful wait if they don't send it by air.
Pretty excited, though.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
eBay, but a seller with something like 30,000 transactions. It is the 128g version for $850. Have you checked out this phone? FLAC files for days!

The micro sd card is supposed to handle up to 2tb cards, which are probably a few years off anyway...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
My wife got the new pixel, what didn't you like about it?
Slippery as fcuk - even with a thin case - which eventually led to its demise. Camera is worse than Nexus 5X. Larger bezels therefore smaller display than similarly sized 5X. Curved glass == no glass screen protector works without ugly edges.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
gorgeous Summer day eh? what did you ride?
Chimney
Belcher
Half of Mustang
Maverick
Longhorn
Shorthorn
Longhorn
Whippletree
Chimney

A couple of years since I'd ridden Shorthorn, definitely need to ride it more often.

Were you skiing?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

Arch EX or MK3?