Quantcast

Is Loco-Gringo becoming the Next Knuckles???

J

JRB

Yes - I believe I am. People are too stupid to not be full of rage all of the time.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
loco-gringo said:
Yes - I believe I am. People are too stupid to not be full of rage all of the time.

I see - I was thinking that you might not be getting any lovin from Ms. Loco-gringo ;) and that was the cause of all your angst. :D

J

JRB

MMcG said:
I see - I was thinking that you might not be getting any lovin from Ms. Loco-gringo ;) and that was the cause of all your angst. :D

Lunchtime today bro :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I think he is angry in the "I need to ride more" reactive way. Whereas Knucks is majorly pissed off rageful kill'em all kind of angry that is exclusive to the Bay State and in particular to folks from around the Boston area. Go to Revere, Lynn, Dorchester, Brockton or any of those working class parts of Boston and you will find literally 100's of Knucks. That is not to say I don't appreciate him here. We'll see. I enjoy loco posts and maybe just maybe the world will crush him enough that he will become just like Knucks. I hope not but it would be entertaining. By the way I am a rageful mohamby myself....I just try to keep it in check......jdcamb

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I'm pretty sure it's more of a "I'm stuck in fuggin' TX where it is 90 today and gonna be 90 for the forseeable future while the rest of you fackwads are bragging about cool weather, nice rides, and topography" :mumble:

-S.S.-

J

JRB

N8 said:
Loco just needs to get laid (first time for everything).

:)

Lunchtime dumbass. :eviltongu Don't you have some jambalaya to make or something???

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
I'm pretty sure it's more of a "I'm stuck in fuggin' TX where it is 90 today and gonna be 90 for the forseeable future while the rest of you fackwads are bragging about cool weather, nice rides, and topography" :mumble:

-S.S.-

I like our riding here. Don't like the heat, but like our trails. Cool peeps for the most part. Going to the Texas mountains(what little they are) for a road ride in 2 weeks. Fortunately, we don't get snowed out of many rides. I hope to get a camera soon for some good trail shots. I will make sure to take some in the winter for all the snowmen. :)

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I come from a long line of rageaholics. I have a daughter with my X. Wife wants to pump out a unit. Hopefully it's not a boy as it has to end with me. The rage must stop. Wait till Winter starts. YOur right about this area man. It just sucks and is condusive to rage. I'm getting better though. No rage in the car. I just laugh at duds that ride up my ass in the car, all the while there are 7038 cars in front of me. I love seeing people stressed out in vehicles. I'm off of that bullsh*t.
Nothing worse than getting angry in the vehicle. JDCamb is right though. There are hundreds of me around here, maybee thousands. It's the area. Sun comes out about 39 days a year, the rest of the time it's dark. Soon it will be dark at 2pm in the afternoon. YOu wana talk about RAGE? Wait till NOVEMBER. THEN YOU'LL SEE RAGE. Time for a new sig.

Knuckle

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
Wumpus said:
What are you talking about, shuttles? That is cool weather.
No crap!!! How many times did we hear the phrase "cold front coming" or "cool front expected" over the last week? And today, the BIGGGG payoff. . . I wake up to ONLY 72 degrees. WOHOO, no wait, it gets better. . . a high of ONLY 90. WTF? (hee hee "end of the world" ref).

I said last night after hearing a five-minute "cold front" treatise from the "me-tee-urologist" then seeing FIVE STRAIGHT 90-DEGREE DAYS in the forecast: "this is one of several legitimate reasons yankees have to make fun of us."

Cold front, Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiit.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Fathead said:
No crap!!! How many times did we hear the phrase "cold front coming" or "cool front expected" over the last week? And today, the BIGGGG payoff. . . I wake up to ONLY 72 degrees. WOHOO, no wait, it gets better. . . a high of ONLY 90. WTF? (hee hee "end of the world" ref).

I said last night after hearing a five-minute "cold front" treatise from the "me-tee-urologist" then seeing FIVE STRAIGHT 90-DEGREE DAYS in the forecast: "this is one of several legitimate reasons yankees have to make fun of us."

Cold front, Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiit.

Heck, it's been in the high 90's here in L.A. too. I have to work in the San Fernando Valley where it's hot AND super smoggy. Weather dude said it was supposed to hit 100 today. Not sure if it did, but man I HATE the heat. Anything over 85 sucks. I am gonna punch the next moron that looks at me and says it's a dry heat. Rage? I got's rage too. Especially on the freeway.
:mumble:

I may not be in the south, but I do live below the Fresno/Dixon line. :)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Wumpus said:
What are you talking about, shuttles? That is cool weather.
Not with humidity any higher than 20%............ ;)

I was in MI last week and we had 3 days of high 80s with 80+% humidity. It was fuggin' misery.

Here you can hardly go swimming when it's 87 'cause it's not quite warm enough. :D

-S.S.-

J

JRB

The weather was perfect for 30 miles tonight. Hardly a sweat and actually was cool when we finished.

Minneattle

Chimp
Jul 22, 2004
Seattle-First Hill
Seattle is cooling off, but getting into the rainy season. I am originally from mpls where it snows half of the year and biking isnt even a thought. No matter where you are in this country, there is some kind of crappy weather...end of story

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Minneattle said:
Seattle is cooling off, but getting into the rainy season. I am originally from mpls where it snows half of the year and biking isnt even a thought. No matter where you are in this country, there is some kind of crappy weather...end of story
Unless you're in Utah. Utah's perfect.

-S.S.-

J

JRB

I have been trying to calm myself and direct negative energy only towards Stosh. Does it seem to be working???