Quantcast

***Is monday GMT?***

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Sup ya'll. Spent the weekend in and around Rehoboth DE with the family. Nice little getaway for a few days.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sore from my fall. Hannah has another double ear infection, so Wifey is at home today. Haley had a breakdown because I wouldn't let her wear flip-flops to school today, which aren't allowed. WTF child?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rufffffffffff weekend. Personal things going on that needed to be sorted and a very sick lady friend, meant pretty much no extra curricular activities were done. Missed out on the first trail ride of the season with the dudez. Bummer.

I guess on a plus side, my dad put up my grandma's house for sale (passed away almost a year ago) and it sold in 3 days. Less headache for that side of the family. It'll be interesting to see what happens there. It is a small bungalow with separate garage, on a pretty big lot and in what is now a very affluent area. Judging by a few of the other lots on the road, the house will be torn down and some sort of fake stone brick monstrosity will be built in place.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
That's rice gruel, son. Different. Plus I'm much hairier than that fledgling sumo

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
sure glad i'm not babs right about now. 26 miles of NOPENOPENOPE. although starting at 1:00 we have strategic planning consultants here through Wednesday afternoon. almost as bad. might need to spike my coffee with whiskey to survive.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
sure glad i'm not babs right about now. 26 miles of NOPENOPENOPE. although starting at 1:00 we have strategic planning consultants here through Wednesday afternoon. almost as bad. might need to spike my coffee with whiskey to survive.
I was contacted this morning about an interesting opportunity in Asheville. Holy cow, housing is el cheapo!