Quantcast

Is no one here even paying attention??!!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Lots of mouth breathing going on there...

Tell me how Hobby Lobby is going to support all these babies they force their employees to have...I would think that in order to keep their $7.00/hr employados chained to the registers they would want to keep them from getting preggers.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
I had to stop reading that crap. Other than the dude that was the voice of reason, everyone else has drank the 'Merican Jesus kool-aid. I'm really astounded how so many of these folks have created an alternate history in their minds where the forefathers are obedient conservative evangelicals.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
All those comments seem like they are from the same person with a billion sock puppet personalities. Crazy Train Express must have a stop on that route.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i see.

so a HL employ gets an ectopic pregnancy...

well at least her life ins policy should cover teh cost of her casket

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
so its fine for an employers religious beliefs to dictate what medical care is/is not, available for my body?

so if lets say the bosses are Christian Scientists and they don't believe in medical care then they can say no to to any heath care?

or certain groups that view women as chattel not worthy of care or education can offer it to men but not women?

its a very slippery straw man slope

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A few years ago I was in lovely Albany Oregon for work. Was there longer than expected and instead of getting my laundry done I headed down to the local Target for new socks and underwear. There was a Hobby Lobby that shared the same parking lot. I went inside and found a bunch of wooden numbers. I picked up a stack and layed out a bunch of 666s all over the store

:rockout:

Fightin' the power!