Quantcast

Is RideMonkey broken?

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Is anyone having problems besides me? I am getting a tone of red x's, the smilies don't work and the Image bottun doesn't work either. Is it something with my computer or is every one having this problem? It seems to have started when some update to the site was done a few days ago.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Salami said:
Is anyone having problems besides me? I am getting a tone of red x's, the smilies don't work and the Image bottun doesn't work either. Is it something with my computer or is every one having this problem? It seems to have started when some update to the site was done a few days ago.
It's doing that for me too...I can't see pictures...I can't see smilies...and it's moving suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper slow....

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Oh ya, I can't see anyone's attachments either. the pages still load quick but the smilie images that don't show up load super slow.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
If I click on the image button or any of the other ones, it just opens another "reply to thread" page.

was doing it yesterday to.

no biggie.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Downtime = Uptime
- by Ridemonkey On Oct 01, 2005 - 10:41 AM
I imagine most of you noticed that Ridemonkey was down for a short time the other day. The purpose of that downtime was to upgrade to a faster, more reliable server.

You should be noticing better performance during peak times, a generally faster experience on here.

Thanks to Nick at Timesway Hosting for making the transition as smooth as possible.

There are still a few bugs we're working out as a result of the move. Please bear with us.

(i think they are still working on it)

Andy_B

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
whereabouts unknown
dh girlie said:
I'm heartbroken...I didn't know you thought I was stupid...

I'm so sorry dh girlie, My words were not meant to harm you. I hope you will accept my most heart felt apology.

Dammit, the bumpity heart wont work!

J

JRB

Ridemonkey said:
Don't worry, don't worry, it's all being fixed. Just takes a little time. Bear with me.
Can you do anything to pep up the humor around here while you are at it??? It appears that "sales" may be down. :think: