Quantcast

Is Sam Hill nursing an ankle injury?

redride

Monkey
Sep 23, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
i read this somewhere... no its was not yesterday (not an april fools joke). I thought i read it somewhere in twitter.

something about a crash and his manager keeping mum about it plus brendog just saying "No Comment" when asked...

anyone hear the same?

R

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
its Great news that he is injured? wow you are a heartless twat. Cue the fanboys to hurl further expletives.

just messing with you! i assume you actually mean its great news he will be ready to race... haha

redride

Monkey
Sep 23, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
its Great news that he is injured? wow you are a heartless twat. Cue the fanboys to hurl further expletives.

just messing with you! i assume you actually mean its great news he will be ready to race... haha
hehehe... yeah... would'nt want the fan boys to rain me with expletives... :shocked:

hahaha... but i do hope he is fit and well. the tracks this year suit him and hope we will all see some crazy sh*t!!!

demo8razor

Monkey
Mar 31, 2008
Sam's almost as fast on a moto as he is on a bike, it wouldn't exactly be messing around!

by moto, do you mean MX bike? if so, do you mean as a comparison, as in if he is the fastest person on a DH bike, he is one of the fastest on a MX bike..?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
OMG! Sammy got a boo boo?

Should we send flowers?

Will he still be able to support the weight of all the fanbois swinging from his sac with an injured knee?

So many questions.

demo8razor

Monkey
Mar 31, 2008
Sam on a bike=One of the 5 best DHers of all time.

Sam on a moto=just another fast kid on a bike, dime a dozen. Would get lapped in a 5 lap pro race.
that is exactly what I was wondering, if he could even regularly make a main, he would be racing MX and not DH. a friend of mine used to race and only ever made a few mains, but anything amateur or semi local it was a joke for him.