Quantcast

Is Seattle getting snow?

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
We're supposed to get snow here in Southern California this weekend. After having almost zero rain and hot temps all winter, the end of winter has been pretty rough...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Its dumping down in oly.... i mean really dumping... Quarter sized flakes! (if not bigger!!) The closed pass and high winds delayed our day at the summit... hoping for it to keep snowing so tomorrow is just as epic up there...

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
oly said:
Oh yea, well its snowing dollar bills now... and to one up that, they are shaped like hundreds too...... so there. :eviltongu :eviltongu
Im coming over

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
im at greenriver and between classes....(3 1/2 hours) i drove up to greenwater to mess around with my truck...and ya, it was pretty much a blind blizzard up there, it was pretty sweet, cept some dumb ass spun out and blocked the highway, and made me late to class....twas pretty entertaining. snow in march...so completely.....pointless.......

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
was going to drive down to the Redwoods and hang out for 4 days with the wife. This is what we got all the way to Canyonville OR. Gave up and came home :(

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
HA...I had conditions like that the last time I went up to whistler....sure make the drive up 99 a long one PUNCH IT CHEWIE$(*#&$

Big_Papa1080

Village Idiot
Dec 10, 2001
Fairbanks, Alaska
it was snowin' on ft lewis earlier and we went up to Snoqualmie Pass for snowboarding today. next weekend we might be heading to crystal. if anyone goes that direction lemme know. ill be the asshole on the wimpy slopes with a red Black Dot jacket and camo snow pants on.