Quantcast

Is she deaf?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
pixelninja said:
You mean like the sales guy here who would put all his important documents in the "Recycle Bin" because he thought it freed up space on his hard drive? :rolleyes:
but he was right: it does free up space on his hard drive...

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Echo said:
So I just called her and told her the printer is ready. Now she says she wants to delay the start of the test for 2 weeks :mumble:
That's what you get for making her wait... :blah:

OWNED :nuts:

Andy_B

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
whereabouts unknown
Echo said:
So I just called her and told her the printer is ready. Now she says she wants to delay the start of the test for 2 weeks :mumble:

And yes, she is sort of hot.

What you dont like the "hurry up and wait" game?

Its great!

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
splat said:
How the converstion should have gone !

Engineers think in Binary either Yes or No.
Is she a test engineer or a design engineer? But the above yes/no conversation won't work if it they are a tester. A tester's brain is programmed to ask 50 million and 1 questions (and then 1 more) just to rule out any and all possibilities.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Velocity Girl said:
Is she a test engineer or a design engineer? But the above yes/no conversation won't work if it they are a tester. A tester's brain is programmed to ask 50 million and 1 questions (and then 1 more) just to rule out any and all possibilities.
I know that's how I operate...and I'm not even a tester....I keep asking to get laid 50 million different ways...and then a few more times just to make sure I really am that gross.....I knew someone would understand me!! :nuts:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Toshi said:
but he was right: it does free up space on his hard drive...
Yeah...I guess I should have written that he thought he could store all his important docs in the Recycle Bin, keeping them on his machine and simultaneously freeing up space at the same time. Fortunately for him, he never emptied it.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Echo said:
Most people have never seen a printer like this - most likely there isn't a room in your house that it would fit in. It has a LOT of sensors, and they all have to be removed to clean. Actually I'm done now, but I'm gonna wait a bit before I call her :p
I have. I used to work at a printing press, and upstairs they had one of what I think you're talking about. Friggin massive HP.