Quantcast

Is she visiting Jacko's doctor?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
WTF did Lil Kim have done to her face? She was never like, ultra hot or anything, but now she looks like a wax statue.

" Lil' Kim was convicted Thursday of lying to a federal grand jury investigating a shooting outside a radio station. Associated Press photo by Louis Lanzano "

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
LIL KIM is the stupidest hip hop artist I have come across. They should just lock her up. She's just terrible :dead: not to mention ugly as sin.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Smelly said:
bad rapping and ugliness has always been a valid reason to lock someone up.
Which leaves Fred Durst's freedom a mystery...

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
JMAC said:
LIL KIM is the stupidest hip hop artist I have come across. They should just lock her up. She's just terrible :dead: not to mention ugly as sin.
*SNIP* Why can't people just accept different music tastes. I for one hate "screamo" but I have friends who like it. I mostly like Trance, electronic, hip hop, trip hop, indie rock and some other stuff. I don;t understand why people latch onto either being into rap or punk. It's like they feal very insecure about themselves and it gives them an identity. *SNIP*
Yeah... oh wait, thats right, that was YOU who said that
(03-13-2005, 03:39 PM)... hrm?

I give props to Lil Kim, she made it big in an industry that most females struggle like crazy to get into. I do know that she can flow and rhyme really well.

Dunno about the busted grill tho, maybe it was just a bad pic.

Now, go throw a lightswitch rave to your favorite trance song and be happy.

Love
ANdrew

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
=[Stinky]= said:
*SNIP* Why can't people just accept different music tastes. I for one hate "screamo" but I have friends who like it. I mostly like Trance, electronic, hip hop, trip hop, indie rock and some other stuff. I don;t understand why people latch onto either being into rap or punk. It's like they feal very insecure about themselves and it gives them an identity. *SNIP*
Yeah... oh wait, thats right, that was YOU who said that
(03-13-2005, 03:39 PM)... hrm?

I give props to Lil Kim, she made it big in an industry that most females struggle like crazy to get into. I do know that she can flow and rhyme really well.

Dunno about the busted grill tho, maybe it was just a bad pic.

Now, go throw a lightswitch rave to your favorite trance song and be happy.

Love
ANdrew
I still stand by that. I don't consider Lil Kim an artist, she's simply a corprate project with a bad face job. It's ok to like hip hop but most people who like her are caught up on corprate hip hop and music and have no taste to speak of. They simply take was is fed to them. :rolleyes: so yes different music tastes are great but odds are if you like lil kin you don;t have taste so what I said before wouldn;t apply than. :sneaky:

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
JMAC said:
I still stand by that. I don't consider Lil Kim an artist, she's simply a corprate project with a bad face job. It's ok to like hip hop but most people who like her are caught up on corprate hip hop and music and have no taste to speak of. They simply take was is fed to them. :rolleyes: so yes different music tastes are great but odds are if you like lil kin you don;t have taste so what I said before wouldn;t apply than. :sneaky:

Right... :rolleyes:
You rock so hard dude. **** the system, man.
You keep gettin down to that super complex 4:4 trance beat structure... thats AWESOME music.

J

JRB

Batman said:
JMAC, you're one of the few Canadians on this board who posts regularly, and you're doing a horrible job of representing.
Actually, it's a wonder you haven't been invaded yet. :think: