Quantcast

is the banshee scratch...

May 23, 2004
manch vegas
My shop i work at just became a banshee dealer. I was supposed to get a sinister dna, but becoming a dealer fell through. I just ordered a banshee scratch and hopefully will be here soon!...ill let u know what its like!....
P.S. Naults Cyclery, in Manchester, NH (my shop) will be getting some demo banshee mid november. If anyone in the area is interested please contact me!
thanx
kyle

V-Dub

Chimp
Aug 31, 2004
Salt Lake City, Utah
I think the geometry looks good, and i'm sure with it being a Banshee it is plenty strong. The one thing I don't like is that swoopy top tube. Looks a little silly if you ask me.

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
might be a little heavey to manipulate in the air.......try a brooklyn park bike HT, maybe a P3 if you dont have a big budget but want a solid bike, or a contina 432 slalom (i think thats what its called)

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
A scratch is a dream for both street and dirtjumping.
Couple of friends of mine ride m and they (and me) love m to death.
Every time I get on one I feel immideatly at home on it.
Just chek what size u prefer before you buy one.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
ahmm what Kevin said.. i know those friends to, they love em. but i've ridden one with 24'' wheels and the geometry just sucks!!! It such a weird feeling..i does not feel correct for me.. and i can;t control the bike i want. Imo it s a nono with 24" wheels.

Sep 29, 2004
yes i ride i contina 43s slalom, or known in the real world as a cortina trion dual slalom (4130).... its actually a real light bike but this has nothing to do with the banshee scratch.....

May 23, 2004
manch vegas
yeh normallly they are, but as of about half way through the last issue, they pulled out..........we are the only dealer in new england so far, and banshee said that they most likely will let us stay that way...........
kyle

May 23, 2004
manch vegas
Nope from what i've been told from our banshee rep, was that they pulled out of QBP, BTI......i dont know why, they might be starting to get the name out there, and more people riding them in the states, i really don't know though. All i have to say is, if your looking into a banshee, and your not sure, go with it, u wont be pissed at yourself for that decision......
kyle