Quantcast

Is the font color in the lounge green?

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
its what all the extra text is. your name is written in it as well. i miss the black and underlines of the threads

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Hey RM! STOP IT!

The site looks fine. Change the font back to black, get rid of the bold/non bold thingie (for threads visited/posted in/whatever) and we're golden!

:thumb:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm not sure why they feel the need to experiment with their established product. Go screw with slopemonkey before making changes here.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i thought it was red and was just about to post something about the new red text.

note to self: no really, you are color blind.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Just got back from being out of the office and the place is going to hell in a handbasket... please ditch the new font color.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
manziman said:
if so, it's really hurting my eyes.
I don't know what color it is but I agree, it freaking hurts the eyes.

Kind of the pain you see when you saw that 450lb fat chick naked for the first time.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
hint to RM: fonts should be dark when on light backgrounds. not this camo business

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I don't mind it actually. Maybe a greener green though?

And I like the 'bold on threads I haven't read' too.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Oh, RM, assuming you read this at some point, can we have the feature that allows us to see who is browsing/posting in a given forum back in some form please?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Salami said:
I don't know what color it is but I agree, it freaking hurts the eyes.

Kind of the pain you see when you saw that 450lb fat chick naked for the first time.

so, shes not as bad the 3rd, 4th, etc times?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
I thought I was going crazy, I thought it was black, but the page hadnt finished loading or something.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ridemonkey said:
I can't imagine how hard it must have been for you guys to make the massive adjustment from left to right in link colour. :nopity:
Ahh, ignore them. Everyone complains about the changes and they always get used to it right away.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
manziman said:
so, now it's Gray and still kind of hard to read. Christ Almighty, just go back to black..
Do you need a washcloth to clean the sand out? :rolleyes:

Why are you complaining that one very dark font is so much harder to read than another only slightly darker font?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Changleen said:
Oh, RM, assuming you read this at some point, can we have the feature that allows us to see who is browsing/posting in a given forum back in some form please?
Harder to stalk that way...huh?

:p