Quantcast

Is the monkey in danger

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
For Sale:
Mountain bike forum. Lightly used. Some useful threads, some not so useful. About 5 members total. Some grease on the back end (you know how it goes). Comes with 2 functioning moderators and plenty of baggage. Neat picture on page three.

3.50 OBO.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
For Sale:
Mountain bike forum. Lightly used. Some useful threads, some not so useful. About 5 members total. Some grease on the back end (you know how it goes). Comes with 2 functioning moderators and plenty of baggage. Neat picture on page three.

3.50 OBO.
Who is the second one? Spoil it nao!

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I'm sure any forum is border line at any moment of closing.

Not that I want that, I need the random place to vent about nothing.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
For Sale:

3.50 OBO.
How much does it cost to operate it though?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Clearly we can all see the fail in passing me over for being a Moderator...
i apologize for sending the whote courtesy phone to @BadDNA for RMSS. i blame the mods for not pairing me with you. i should have just sent it to you anyway. crap. i have now seen the error in my ways. may the @FSM have mercy on my black hole of a soul.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
i apologize for sending the whote courtesy phone to @BadDNA for RMSS. i blame the mods for not pairing me with you. i should have just sent it to you anyway. crap. i have now seen the error in my ways. may the @FSM have mercy on my black hole of a soul.
No worries... I smashed the whote courtesy phone with a hammer in a fitful rage. I am pretty sure the black hole attached to your soul was there to begin with. I had nothing to do with that. I swam in a swift river with JBP. I swear I never had the chance to see his penis. Really I do.... I did however feed him my sausage.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Whote courtesy phones are a dime a dozen.

So many poor souls are suckered into thinking that true enlightenment is a moment away only to discover they only answered a tawdry whote courtesy phone.

Always wipe off the handset before putting one of those up to your face.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Clearly we can all see the fail in passing me over for being a Moderator...
LOL, my member # is 135, I tried SOOOO hard to be moderator when I first joined and there was slim pickings then. But to no avail....