Quantcast

Is there a band...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
...who uses this:

as a band logo?

See because my wife bought me a shirt at goodwill, with that symbol on it, and Im afraid to wear it because Im afraid it's a Fallout Boy or My Chemical Romance shirt.

halp!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
COC, and that's when they were really good.

You're safe.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Man, it's 1987 all over again. COC, Christ on Parade, MDC... I enjoyed quite a few great shows that year.
I did shirts for Christ on Parade a few months ago. Reunion tour of Japan.

I remember seeing COC at the Mab in SF during what I think was there first tour to the west coast, around 84. Then they came out with Animosity. Holy FACK, what a record.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I did shirts for Christ on Parade a few months ago. Reunion tour of Japan.

I remember seeing COC at the Mab in SF during what I think was there first tour to the west coast, around 84. Then they came out with Animosity. Holy FACK, what a record.
I feel old now, thanks asshole. :D I miss shows at the Farm.

Christ on Parade played in front of a trailer in the dirt in Hilmar, CA. The original garage show got broken up by the campus cops from CSU Stanislaus, so the party moved to some dudes parents trailer in the sticks.

One of the best shows I have ever seen. What an awesome group of guys.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
COC, and that's when they were really good.

You're safe.

I remember seeing them in when Technocracy came out and Reed Mullin apologizing for charging eight bucks for a shirt.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I saw COC in a lineup that included Zeke and Mötorhead just a couple of years ago here in Denver. I think my ears are still ringing.